the battle we promised

"I can't wait this is the moment I've been waiting our battle I'm so excited" valt exclaimed happily. "Well you should be it's our battle we promise" shu said smiling.

While with the others. "Come nika hurry up" toko exclaimed. "Sorry but I can't run that fast oh no" nika replied about to fall when someone caught her. "Huh what's going on" nika wondered.

"There you go little one" a voice said. Toko came back and saw nika he was about to say something when they saw a tall guy with red hair. "Uh thanks" nika said. "You guys don't remember me ah well you guys were little" the guy exclaimed while laughing. Nika and toko were thinking for a while til they remembered. "Xander!" Nika and toko shouted. "Hahaha so you guys do remember then" xander said.

He then carried both of them on his shoulders. They headed where the rest of friends was at. "Hey guys" toko and nika exclaimed getting down from xander's shoulder.

"Hey it's uncle-" valery pointing at xander but was cut off by daniel covering her mouth. "Shh not yet wait til we're over there" daniel whispered. Xander heard what he said and was curious. I wonder what he meant by wait til they're there and what uncle xander thought.

"Wait isn't that xander" beus asked. "Yeah it is" toko replied. "Wait then how do you guys know him?" Rantaro asked. "Well he went to elementary with valt and shu" nika answered.

"Oh hey the battle is about to begin" valery exclaimed. They went in the spots they were going watch. "Alright ladies and gentlemen it's time for the battle you've been waiting for shu vs valt" the announcer shouted.

Valt and shu got into position. Valt was over thinking and his head was turning red. Shu then went to the blue headed boy checking if he was alright. "Valt are you alright" shu asked. Valt the fell and took deep breathe. "Huh oh yeah must be the nervousness getting to me" valt replied smiling.

They got into position again. Then launch their beys into the stadium. Valt got a point for a ring out finish. Then the next round got a point.

They were about to do the next round. "Hey can I get a time out?" Shu asked. "Shu gets a time out" the reffery exclaimed.

Shu walked inside the back. "Ugh just got make it to the last round" shu mumbled. He then heard the door open. "Huh xander what are you doing here" shu asked. "Well I heard you and valt were gonna battle I couldn't help myself I had to watch" xander answered. "Oh ok" shu said grabbing his arm. Xander notice this and touch his arm. "Ugh" shu said backing away.

"So you are injured then" xander stated. Shu just looked away holding his arm. "Oh your worried that you might loose this battle with valt" xander exclaimed while laughing. "But here I know a temporary trick that will help" xander exclaimed. He grabbed shu's shoulder and pop the bone. "Huh my arm feels better" shu exclaimed. "Reminder this is only temporary you should see my grandfather he's great with these kind of stuff" xander stated. Shu noded and left back to battle. Hehehe this was my plan all along I wanted to make sure we battle again xander thought grinning to himself.

Shu returned to the stage. Both valt and shu got their beys in position once more. Their memories of when shu first got his bey flowed their minds and winning the tournament. As the battle continued valt and shu were having a good time. At the end shu won with a burst finish. Valt fell laying on the floor looking at valtryek.

"Well do you guys have anything to say to the audience?" The announcer asked holding the microphone to them. "Well I like to thank my opponents who put up a good battle" shu replied. "Oh well I like to thank daigo, Ken and umm" valt was saying while thinking. "Seriously he can't possibly be thinking about it" rantaro said. "Oh yeah and my mom" valt continued. "What seriously what about me" rantaro shouted. Daniel, valery, toko, and nika laughed of what they said. "You guys gave me this for good luck but now your going be disappointed I lost" valt exclaimed tearing up a bit looking at the bracelet on his wrist. "Not a chance valt there's always gonna be more battles this is just the beginning" valt's mom yelled. "Aww mom I'm hungry I want some your delicious bread" valt shouted. Everyone laughed of what he said.

Valt then went to grab daigo and drag him to the stage. "I like to especially thank my boyfriend daigo the most for being there for me and putting up with my childish behaviour cuz I love him" valt exclaimed happily. The audience cheered for them most girls were fangirl squealing that they were a couple especially nika. Daigo turned red looking down. "I-I love you too valt" daigo stuttered. Valt kissed daigo's cheek making him more red.

"Aww that sure is mom with his childish behaviour" valery exclaimed looking at valt and daigo on stage. "Yup but can you blame him he's just a childish kid and dad just turns red every time he does something like this" daniel said. Did they just called valt mom and daigo dad what's going on who are these kids and why does one of them look like valt xander thought to himself.

________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys finally updated yes and I decided to make a yu gi oh arc v yugo x reader fanfic I'm working on it

Me: is daigo still mad at me

Valery: I have a message from dad saying he's still mad and not coming

Me: well if it helps he broke up with me *smiling while tears coming down*

Valery: aww I'm sorry hear that *hugs* come on everyone let's do a group hug around her

Everyone: aww sure ok then *does group hugs*

Daigo: *appears* I'm sorry to hear that I just got jealous *tears then goes and hugs*

Me: hug *cries* its f-fine just a stupid guy that I actually loved and thought it was the one

Daigo: *hugs tighter and cries a little* I'm here I care