I'm fine

"Come on guys let's celebrate" valt exclaimed jumping up fist in the air. "Yeah" everyone shouted raising their fist in the air with valt. "Well you guys go ahead I'll be there I need to do something real quick" shu exclaimed.

Everyone left except shu. She was on his way to the doctors when he saw puppets. "Hey buddy nice win in the battle" ker whispered. "Yeah it was awesome" beus said. "Come on out ken" shu said. Ken came out and few steps back.

"Valt sure is a pretty great guy isn't" Ken exclaimed. "Yeah he is" shu replied. "You see my family moves a lot and it's hard to make to friends everywhere I go but he's the first person that actually didn't cared about that and tried to be friends with me no matter what" Ken said. Shu look at him and smiled then ken turn red. "Well yeah see you later" beus said while Ken left running.

At the rooftop everyone was there and about to celebrate the victory. "Aww man the food looks so good" valt exclaimed happily looking at the food.

"Hey where's shu?" Toko asked. "He's probably doing some special training" mrs aoi answered. "Oh yeah I need train too" valt exclaimed. Well everyone started eating bread and drinking juice.

A few minutes pass by and shu still didn't came. Valt was looking at the sky wondering when he'll come. "Here's your juice" daniel said giving valt juice. "Huh oh thanks" valt replied taking it and drinking. "I'm going find shu ok" valt exclaimed running off.

He then came across a hospital where he might be. Valt enter looking to see if he was here. He press his ear against one of the doors where he heard shu's voice.

"I'm afraid your arm is getting worst" the doctor said. "I know but I had to" shu replied. "Well in the mean time no more bleyding" the doctor ordered. "What but I promise my friend to meet him in the finals" shu exclaimed. "Your friend probably will worry about you if your injured" the doctor replied.

Valt couldn't take it anymore of they were talking about and open the door open. "Your hurt!" Valt shouted. "You heard" shu said with a sad face.

Valt walked back to the rooftop sad. "Oh your back" toko exclaimed. "Huh valt are you ok?" Nika asked. Valt didn't respond kept walking towards the the table with bread.

"Valt talk to us" rantaro said. "Yea we're here for you" Ken exclaimed. Valt still didn't respond then he started shoving food in his mouth. Everyone was shocked. "Valt stop your going get hiccups" daigo shouted. But valt didn't listen he kept going then stop and drank juice.

Valt looked down at the ground sad. "Sorry guys I just want to battle so badly is so bad" valt yelled looking up with his launcher in his hand.

"Alright that's the valt we know" toko exclaimed. "Yeah let's battle" rantaro and daigo shouted at the same time.

"3 2 1 let it rip" valt and the others shouted. As they battle with their beys.

The next couple of days valt was helping shu with everything. Shu was tired of it and wanted to prove he wasn't injured anymore. So he went to take valt to the park bey stadium.

"Valt come we're going to park bey stadium" shu exclaimed grabbing valt's hand. "But shu your hurt I don't to cause anymore pain for your arm" valt replied. They arrived at their destination.

"Look this is how better I gotten" yelled launching his bey in the stadium. Spryzen was spinning in the bey stadium. "Whoa" valt mumbled. "See we got stronger so are you going battle me" shu asked while shouting. "Oh yeah I'll battle you" valt shouted back.

________________________________________________________________________

Yes done with this chapter I'm in a good mood I decided to finish this chapter even if takes me all day

Since i finally decided to talk to an old friend today he's not mad at me yay after it's been like months

Daigo: Aww that's nice-wait it's a dude I thought you loved me how rude *turns around facing other way crossing arms*

Me: wait it's not what you think I don't like him that way I have a boyfriend he has a girlfriend

Daigo: what you have a boyfriend *stomps away*

Me: I still love you, your my main husband

Daniel: wow he's upset now nice way to make it better *smirks*

Me: *takes out a knife and death glare* you know I can remove you from the story right

Daniel: *shivers* you know what I'll go get dad for you eh bye *runs the direction daigo is at*

Everyone else: sometimes your weird and insane