The New Girl

It's been quiet for a while no new future kids to see. That was good for everyone especially the bey club.

Daigo woke up seeing Valt sleeping peacefully. "I wonder what she's dreaming about" Daigo asked himself as he got up. Yeah Daigo got use to calling Valt a she instead of a he. "I will defeat you..." Valt mumbled in her sleep. "Probably a bey battle since regionals are coming up" Daigo said stretching a bit.

"Leaving already?" Valery asked her dad. Daigo nodded ruffling her hair. "Yes I'm just going get ready for school now shh I don't want to wake up your mom or brother" Daigo replied already heading out the door. "Alright see you at school" Valery cheerfully said trembling a little from what happen last night. "We need to change history I don't want to be a dark empress like in the illusion" Valery quietly whispered still trembling, fear in her eyes. Toko and Nika heard her looking at each other going make a plan to cheer her up.

Daigo headed home not realizing someone was following him. He kept looking back but saw no one. Soon finally arriving home grabbing his stuff after changing clothes.

"Alright students take your seats we have a new student" The teacher told them as they got seated. There were still a few kids whispering to each other. "Everyone we have a new student that transfered please make her feel welcome" The teacher said opening the door.

When the teacher open the door a girl walked in. She stood in front of the classroom smiling.

"Hello my name is Darcy I hope we can be friends" Darcy exclaimed as she bowed. Most guys were drooling and girls were happy to meet a new girl.

"Well you can take a seat next to Daigo, Daigo raise your hand" The teacher exclaimed. Daigo raised his hand and Darcy went over there. She took her seat as the teacher continued class.

"Hello I hope we can be great friends" Darcy whispered to him. "Hey I'm Daigo" Daigo greeted her as he payed attention to the teacher. It was quiet Darcy kept asking Daigo for help. Then soon class ended for lunch.

"Daigo can I hangout with and your friends since I'm new and don't know anyone" Darcy asked him ready. "Sure I don't mind although they can be a handful sometimes" Daigo responded getting his stuff ready. "It's fine my friends were a handful too but let's go" Darcy said going ahead.

They went to the roof top where the other members and future kids were at. Valery tugged Daniel sleeve hard trying get his attention. "What is-" Daniel stop his sentence looking at Darcy anger in his eyes. Those eyes it's the hooded figure what the hell is she doing here so soon Daniel thought to himself forming a fist in his hands.

"Guys this is Darcy she's a new student in my class" Daigo introduce them to her. "Hey Darcy" Everyone said well except the future kids.

"We have to go" Daniel stated grabbing Valery and Hanna by the hand forcefully. "But Daniel we have to wait-" Valery was cut off. "I said we have to go!" Daniel ordered trying control his breathe. Valery was scared a bit but nodded sadly looking at the ground. Hanna didn't bother to argue she knew better than upset him. Soon they left the roof heading somewhere else.

"That was weird" Rantaro mumbled scratching his head confused. "Maybe I should-" Daigo was cut off. "Don't worry we'll go check on them" Nika exclaimed. "Besides Valt isn't here yet you wouldn't want to keep her waiting huh" Toko tried not to laugh.

"Oh right Valt isn't here" Daigo barely notice. "You she'll be late she's probably fallen asleep or something" Rantaro stated. "Who's Valt?" Darcy asked curious. "Oh she's my-" Daigo's sentence was stop when he heard someone call his name.

"Hey Daigo!" Valt yelled finally at the roof, but stop in her place. Valt put a confident face on looking at them.

________________________________________________________________________

Just a little more *eating cookies* well hope chu like this chapter personas I know the song doesn't match the chapter but it had the word girl in Spanish so might as well and hope my love rivals ready for a fight even though your not my main target *goes to corner sulking smiling* why is every beyblade girl OC has a big boobs that attracts guys mine is flat chest that don't attract guys

Dalto: can't you draw leru you promise

Jane: fine fine I already have it kinda ready

Dalto: yay!!! Love chu mommy

Jane: no problem me child bye personas Jane Hui out