Batfam x reader

"Get up! Get up! Its Christmas!" you shouted, running down the corridor and opening the doors to the boy's bedrooms.

Dick raced out of his room and began squealing and jumping around with you, while Tim dragged himself out of his room, a cup of coffee already in his hand. Jason moaned loudly and he leant up against the door frame, and Damian simply emerged from his room with a scowl embedded on his face.

You and Dick raced each other down the stairs, only to findthat somehow Bruce had already beaten you two down there. "how did you get down here so fast?" you asked, pouting slightly. He smired as the rest of the family decended the stairs, and sat on the floor around the tree.

You all started ripping into your presents, laughing happily and joking with eachother.

"Y/n, I have one last present for you " Bruce said, handing you a small parcel with a gold ribbon round it.

"Its sorta from all of us." Jason said, smiling.

You pulled off the paper and inside was an envelope. You tore open the envelope.

"Read it out loud." Dick said, also smiling.

"Okay..." you said, confused. You began to read.

"Dear Y/n,

You have been with us for a year now, and it has been the best year because of it. We love having a little sister and you are so brave, kind, and caring. Which is why in this envelope you will find enclosed... "

you stopped, tears forming in your eyes.

"adoption papers."

The boys all grinned as a tear slipped down your cheek and onto the letter.

"we want you to be an official member of our family. Will you be our sister Y/n?"

You burst into tears, and got up and hugged Bruce.

"So, what do you say?"

You could only nod as you felt the boys all enclose their arms around you in one big family hug.

It's short, it's late, I'm tired

The end

James✌🏻