Jason Todd x reader

Y/n was lazing around the one of Jason's safe houses listening to Y/FS on her iPod with a bag of chips. Jason was just about to go on patrol with Roy and Kori.

"Y/N!" Jason suddenly roared from the bedroom.
Y/n pulled out her headphones and sat up to see Jason running into the room she was in.

He practically had steam coming out of his ears and he did not look happy.

"What is it Jason?" She asked innocently.

"What the hell did you do to my helmet!?" He yelled, throwing his helmet down in front of her. The helmet was spay painted pink with some flowers on the side.

Y/n tried not to giggle as Jason glared at her.

"I have to go on patrol now!" He yelled, walking over to her and picking the helmet up off the ground.

"I'm sorry Jason. But you shouldn't have eaten my chips." She laughed.

Jason stared at her for a moment.

"THIS IS ABOUT ME EATING YOUR CHIPS?!" He screamed.

She nodded as she continued laughing. Jason mumbled some profanities under his breath and put the helmet on, before heading to the door.

"Have fun little pink hood!" She called, still laughing.

Needles to say Kori and Roy loved Jason's new look, and loved Y/n even more for the nickname she gave him.

The whole night he was referred to as pink hood by his partners and criminals.

When Jason returned home he threw his pink helmet on the sofa and went to his room to have a shower, but when he got there he found Y/n asleep in his bed.

An idea formed in his head as he ran out of his safe house and to a nearby store and brought some temporary pink hair spray. He returned and went crazy, completely spraying her hair pink.

"Oh Y/n. You wanted a war, you've got one. " he smirked evilly as he disposed of the spray and waiting for her to wake up.

The next morning....

"JASON! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?!"

"Paybacks a bitch, isn't it?"

Sorry it's so short I've had this idea for a while but still couldn't think of anything else to say 🙃

Anyway like, comment and follow if you enjoyed!

I also take requests if you want me to please comment who and what you want me to do 😊

James✌🏻️