Batfam x sister! Reader

Y/n sighed as she plugged her headphones in an blasted her favourite song in her ears, while staring out her window at the moon high in the sky.

She could see the outline of her father and brothers swinging across the rooftops. If only I could join them. She thought to herself.

She hopped off the windowsill she was sitting on and lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling. The manor felt emptier than normal. Truthfully, it had felt empty the last few weeks.

Bruce had been busy, the boys had been busy, even Alfred was too busy to talk to her. Whenever she tried she was always met with "not now Y/n" or "maybe later Y/n" or sometimes just a "no".

She didn't know why; whenever she asked they always avoided the question or just walked off.

She looked at her bedside clock. 11:48. She rolled over and tried to get some sleep, as she had school tomorrow and she knew that she wouldn't be able to get up if she stayed up any later.

Time skip till tomorrow

Y/n kicked the dead leaves at her feet as she walked home from school. She had to walk as everyone was too busy to come and pick her up, so now she had to make the hour walk back to Wayne manor. And Gotham is not the kind of place you want to walk through alone.

She was around half way home when a black van pulled up next to her. Before she could react a guy jumped out and pressed a weird-smelling rag into her face and the world went black.

Dick's POV

Dick was rudely awoken from his nap by the phone in the manor ringing. Since Alfred was getting groceries and everyone else was in the cave, Dick hauled himself out of bed and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Wayne residence. " he answered groggily.

"Listen and listen good rich kid. We got your brat. You want her back, bring £2,000,000 (sorry I'm British) to the docks by 6 o'clock. No police or anything, or she dies. " a male said. The voice sounds oddly familiar to Dick.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"You may call me the Penguin. " he laughed as he hung up.

Dick paled and ran to your room to see if penguin was telling the truth. To his horror, he was. Dick immediately bolted down the stairs to the cave.

"GUYS! He has Y/n!" He shouted, gaining the attention of everyone in the cave.

"What?" Tim yelled.
"Who's he?" Jason also shouted.

"Penguin!" Dick replied, trying to catch his breath.

"He said bring 2 million to the docks by 6 o'clock? And it's-" he paused to look at his watch. "5:25!"

"Tim, can you trace the call?" Bruce asked. Tim immediately started typing on his laptop.
"Got it. The call came from the east side of the docks." he said.

"No one messes with my sister. " Damian growled.

"Wait, who are you going to go as? If he's expecting Bruce, won't it look suspicious if he's dressed as batman?" Dick asked.

Damian growled in frustration.

"Well looks like Bruce and batman will have to work together. " Bruce said.

The boys have eachother confused looks an Bruce smirked.

Time skip-

Bruce walked down to the docks, the 2 million in a briefcase in his hand. He looked around as he stopped near the pier, but he couldn't see anyone. It was 6:03 now. He looked down at his watch again.