Dick Grayson x reader

Whaaaaat 2 chapters in the same century what is this shit

Dick emerged from the changing rooms  in the batcave, clad in his nightwing uniform. He looked over at the desk you were sitting at, only to find your chair empty. He sighed heavily and rubbed his eyes.

"Y/n, I swear to god if your trying to-" he paused as he pulled open the curtain to the changing room to find you on the floor, struggling to get your sweatpants off over the thick cast on your ankle.

You may have accidentally slipped on some trash while chasing some bad guys, and broken your ankle. A broken ankle was no biggie, but Dick refused to let you even leave the house alone.

"Dick, if Bruce can do it, so can I! Now help me get these off!" You snapped as you tugged on your sweats again.

"We've been over this. You are not going on patrol until that cast is off!" He replied.

"But I can't sit here and do nothing!"

"Well I'm sorry, but that's the way it is!" He yelled, a little too loudly.

You were silent, looking at the floor. Dick observed you, but softened as you sniffed and bought a hand to your face to wipe your tears.

He sat down on the floor and pulled you into his arms as he stroked your hair. You cried softly into his shoulder.

"I know, it's frustrating. But I just don't want you getting hurt again. Please don't cry. " he said quietly.

You nodded as you sniffed again.

"Come on, you must be tired. Let's go to bed. " he said as you nodded again. He carefully picked you up bridal style, and began to carry you upstairs.

You lay your head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, the gently rhythm sending you off to sleep.

By the time Dick arrived at your shared bedroom, you were fast asleep. He put you in bed and pulled the coveres over you, before kissing you on the forehead and quietly sneaking out of the window.

He gave one last look back and smiled to himself, before leaping off into the night to save the city.

Some people reading this could go to my school. Weird

James✌🏻️