Nightwing x real life reader part 3

Bet ya didn't see this one coming did ya?

You sat down on your sofa in your apartment, looking at the small device in your hands. You knew exactly how it worked. You knew you wanted to push the big blue button and go back to Dick.

It had been a year since he had crash landed in your timeline and changed your life. Since then you bought every comic book religiously to check on him, but it wasn't the same as having a conversation with him.

To put simply, life was boring in your world. You wanted excitement, and most of all you wanted the gorgeous vigilante in black and blue.

"I must be crazy..." you muttered as you stood up and grabbed your backpack, stuffing a few clothes into it as well as a small kitchen knife and other bits, because this was Gotham you were going to. You also packed a few comic book to help you find Dick, and to show him too.

You stood in your living room, and looked out your window at the city. The city you had once seen so much promise in, but was now empty. Your family that lived here had died a long time ago and your friends had all parted ways, leaving you alone in a cold metropolis.

You closed your eyes and exhaled as you pushed the button. Your body tingled as you heard humming, and wind blew in your face.

When you opened your eyes again you were in what looked like your apartment, but it was decrepit. The soggy wallpaper was peeling off the walls and what remained of the furniture was broken and overturned. There was some graffiti on the walls, an the windows were either smashed or boarded up.

You shivered and wrapped your arms around yourself. It was cold in Gotham.
You decided to quickly try and find Wayne manor, leaving the apartment swiftly.

As you made your way down the stairs one of the old floorboards collapsed beneath you, causing you to squeal and grab onto the stair rail. You calmed your breathing and stepped over the gap in the steps and carried on walking carefully.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

You thought as you exited the building and walked out onto the streets. No sooner had you stepped outside there was a large blast behind you, sending you flying forwards onto the pavement.

Your ears rang as you coughed and looked up to see the building you were just in was now on fire.

You quickly scrambled to your feet and ran into a nearby alley, breathing heavily.

"Where the rest of your brats, batman? Are they grounded?" You heard a voice say as your peeked out from behind the alley.

In the middle of the street stood killer croc, and in front of him was batman. You watched as a black blur landed on croc's back, causing him to fall forwards into a puddle in the street.
The blur landed next to batman, and you knew who it was.

Seriously, who wouldn't recognise that ass?

Croc suddenly laughed as he slowly stood up. You shrunk down a little. You knew the guy was big, but you didn't think he would be that big. He was at least as tall as a truck and probably weighed as much.

Fearing for your life, you decided you would just have to find Dick later. You quietly backed away from the fight, not daring to turn your back on the three.

As you were backing up you suddenly felt your back run into something soft. A person's chest. You spun around and where about to scream when the person put their hand over your mouth, silencing you.

"Ssshhhh! Do you want to be alligator food?" The person said.

You recognised that voice too.

You pushed their hand off your moth and stood up before them.

Batfam one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें