Jason Todd x reader Part 2

Boeremeisielife here ya go!

She sat quietly, staring at the classroom door. It had been 3 years since Jason had disappeared. She was now in her final year at the school, and so would he if he were still here.

She had tried on multiple occasions to contact him, but she never got and answer. She eventually found out the truth while walking around Gotham cemetery.

*flashback*

She weaves her way around the headstones, on her familiar route to her grandparents grave. Since her dad died and her mom works ridiculous hours, she would go down to the cemetery one a week and change the flowers on their grave.

She knelt down as she took out the old, dead flowers and replaced them with fresh ones she had bought on the way. She stood up and kissed her fingers before placing them on top of the headstone, and making her way back to the exit.

On the way back she idly looked at the names on the headstones, and before she knew it she was in the more expensive part of the cemetery, with intricate and expensive tombs.

She saw in the corner a more simple looking headstone, that was probably still hideously expensive. She studied the name.

Jason Todd.

She froze, before examining the grave closely. She immediately collapsed into her knees, crying.

She never even got to say goodbye.

*end flashback*

She sighed as she stared at her textbook. None of it was making sense. She was so distracted, even in the silent library. She sighed angrily and slammed her book closed, before slinging her back on her shoulder and exiting the library.

She walked out of school and went to talk to the only person she knew would listen.

Jason.

She arrived at the graveyard and made her familiar route to his grave, before placing down a fresh rose she had bought on his grave. Ever since she found his grave, each week she would put a single red rose on it. She didn't know why, but she did.

She sat cross-legged in front of the grave.
"Hey Jase. Look, I need help here. School is killing me and now your gone, I have no one to study with! And I don't even know how... Or why no one told me or- oh god Jason, I miss you. I miss you being sent out on purpose. I miss you studying with me. I..."

She trailed off as a tear slipped down her cheek.

"Wow. You only miss me cos we used to study together? I'm hurt. " a voice came from behind her.

She whirled around to see a familiar looking man behind her. He had black hair with a white streak in front, and a killer jawline that could cut glass. He was tall and buff, and his brown leather jacket loosely hung off his shoulders perfectly. He held a single rose in his hand as he smiled at her.

"J- Jay?" She stammered.

"What? No hug? No 'where have you been?" He said.

She quickly stood up and ran into his chest, crying into his shoulder.

He returned the hug, stoking her hair.
"I missed you Y/nn. " he said softly.

She suddenly pulled away and smacked him in the chest.

"What was that for?" He asked.
"You ass! Where have you been for the last 3 years?!" She yelled.

"Oh Y/n. You wouldn't believe me if I told you. "

Ahhhh cheesy ending hope you liked it!

James✌🏻️