Batman x reader

A/n- the drawing is Jason and it's one of my own. Don't judge, I know I suck at drawing :p

Also no hate to Wonder Woman in this one. Just I needed a female league character that had been friendly with batman, and she was the first I could think of.

You were sitting the batcave at Wayne manor, idly tying on the computer. Bruce was at the watchtower doing some league- mission thing he couldn't tell you about.

You yawned as you propped your chin up on your hand. You had a long week and all you wanted to do was crawl into bed with your boyfriend and sleep forever.

You were just about to close your eyes when a light filled the cave and Bruce appeared on the teleportation pad, along with a woman. She was tall and had black hair, with a tiara. She was wearing a skimpy outfit the resembled the American flag, and red boots. He had a gold lasso on her belt, as well as a sword.

You got up and walked over to them.

"Y/n, this is Wonder Woman. " Bruce said.
"Please, call me Diana." She said as he extended her hand to you. You shook it, before looking to Bruce and back to Diana.

"Pleasure to meet you. Are you part of the league too?" You asked politely.

"Yes, Bruce and I have a... History. " she said as she smirked at Bruce.
"I am here to gain information from one of batman's satellites. " she said.

You nodded and went over to Bruce, and glared at him.
"What?" He said quietly as he strutted past you and over to the computer before sitting down. Diana came up behind him and rested her hand on the back of his chair and leaned over his shoulder, her chest in his face.

You narrowed you eyes as you seethed at the two of them being so close.

It wasn't like you didn't trust him, it's just that you had been a bit cautious with Bruce and women since Talia had gifted Damian to Bruce a few years ago.

You silently turned on your heel and stomped up the stairs. Bruce and Diana didn't notice you as you made your way straight up to your room and collapsed onto the king sized bed, crying your eyes out.

You stayed there crying for god knows how long before you heard the door open. You then felt the bed sink as someone sat on the bed next to you.

"Go away..." You mumbled into your pillow. "Go with Diana. " you said.

"Is that what's wrong? Diana and I are just friends. You're the only one for me. " Bruce replied.

You sniffed and sat up, rubbing your eyes. Bruce was looking at you worriedly.

"Really? You don't love her?" You sniffed again.

"No. Only you love. " he said as he put his hand on your shoulder.

You smiled and threw yourself at Bruce, hugging him tight. He put one hand on your back and the other on your head, stroking your hair.

"I'm sorry Bruce. I should've trusted you. " you whispered.

"Don't worry Y/n. Diana and I are only colleagues. " he smiled as he looked at you, noticing the bags under your eyes as you yawned.

"You're tired baby. Come on, let's go to sleep. " he said as he laid down in bed and gestured to the spot next to him.

You lay bed down next to him and snuggled into his side, as he wrapped his arms around you.

"I love you Y/n. You're the only woman for me. " he said, snuggling his face into your hair.

"Love you too batman. "

Sorry it's short but I can't think very hard rn I got braces put on an ooooowwwwww.

Please Keep liking and commenting! It means a lot xxxx

James ✌🏻️