A Look Into the Future PT 2

His phone rings, as Minh Lee's face drops. The so called Kim Seokjin picks up the phone.

"Yes sweetheart?" He says into the device.

Minh Lee remembers the stories her father told her about Kim Seokjin and his boyfriend...

"Namjoon. Jihoonie got a little date with the prettiest cutie in school. I'll get home later. I'm dropping them off at the mall." Jin says.

Kim Namjoon.

The name gave Minh Lee chills down her spine,

She seemed to be in a trance.

What broke her out?

The piercing scream her father had given out.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FUCKING DAUGHTER!" Jungkook comes running. He jumps in front of his precious daughter. It was one of the off moments the former gang member didn't have his gun. He was just walking to the school to pick up Minh Lee as he saw a familiar face. A face that was too familiar.

"Namjoon. I have to call you back." Seokjin says, and drops his phone. He looks towards his shocked and partially sacred son. "Son. When I said to get a girlfriend soon, I didn't mean one who's my former enemy's daughter."

Jihoon has a disgusted face towards Jungkook. "This is Jungkook?" He glances at Minh Lee and glares. Minh Lee glares back.

He fricking thinks he can do whatever he wants does he? She thinks.

"Long time no see Kookie." Jin says. Jungkook grabs Minh Lee's hand.

"Let's go sweetie. Mom's waiting." Jungkook says, dragging his daughter away.

"Mom? Oh Y/N. Tell her Namjoon and I say hi." Seokjin says. Jungkook cant tell whether man is sincere or not.

"If I ever see you even fucking come close as five feet to my family then I will End you Jin. You and Namjoon." Jungkook scoffs. Minh Lee gasps.

"You can't do shit old man" Jihoon shoots back.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and leaves.

"Oh jungkook. Didn't you know. They ere about to go on a date. Poor girl. Just dragged away and locked up from her dad."

Minh Lee couldn't handle it.

She couldn't handle the fact that people were making fun of her family, of her parents and Jungkook wasn't doing shit.

She took a rock, and whipped it at Jin's car.

"Whoops it slipped. My dad is pretty scary. I would watch what you're saying." Minh Lee shoots a glare at Jihoon. All feeling for him is gone.

"Ah. Feisty like your mom. Courageous like your dad. Just perfect."

And with that, Jungkook grabbed Minh Lee and they ran home.

Don't worry there's more :)

Not edited

My Euphoriaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें