Chapter 23: Run Away

*few weeks later..*
*Jungkook POV*

I was sitting on my bed, cuddling with Yeon Hwa.

It's been weeks and the boss hasn't said anything. So we're all pretty chill. Yeon Hwa snuggles into my chest like a little baby.

I pay her head... "Aw. You're so cute..." I tell her.
She blushes and looks up at me. "No bun bun... that's you.." She explains. I go down to her and kiss her lips softly.

Then someone knocks on the door. It's Jimin.
"What the hell do you want dude?" I ask him as I open the door. Yeon Hwa hides in the bathroom.

"Look Jungkook. I know we had our differences and all, but Yoongi and Taehyung thinks it's a good time we had dinner together today. We wanna tell you guys something.." Jimin explains.

I relax. He's actually being sincere?

"Alright. Just text me the address." I answer and Jimin nods.

No sassy remark? Weird..

Yeon Hwa comes out of the bathroom and gives me a questioning look.

"What do they need to tell us?" She asks. I shrug. It's probably something stupid.

"Maybe they know about us?" She asks worriedly. I shake my head.

"How would they know?" I ask. I laugh it off and pull her into a hug.

I'd gotten used to holding her and having her as mine, but the feeling of just a hug makes my heart flutter.

I kiss her lips softly and we fall on the bed. We made a promise that we wouldn't go too far with each other until we were certain no one was around.

So I picked her back up, and chose her a dress to wear at dinner today.

~at the restaurant~

Taehyung and the guys are all here early.

"Ahh. You guys are here.." Taehyung says and Yoongi and Jimin are smiling kindly at us.

This is awkward.

"So. I got a phone call from the boss this morning..." Taehyung starts off.

I grab Yeon Hwa's hand, knowing she is tense, and squeeze it to calm her down.

"And he says that the money isn't being transferred still... we need to do something else." Tae explains. He comes closer to me and Yeon Hwa. "Something I can't do..."

I flinch. But Taehyung does literally everything, for the job! Without any killing at least.

"And I believe Yoongi and Jimin have something to say?" Taehyung gives it to them.

They laugh a little nervously.
"I know it's not allowed in the organization, but..." Jimin starts.

"Jimin and I are dating!" Yoongi blurts out.

What the hell?!?

"How long?!?" I ask.

"That doesn't matter now Jungkook. What matters is that we're all in need of something that's against the organization." Taehyung explains.

"And what? What do we have to do with this?" I ask.

"We all want to turn against them. And I think you do too..." Taehyung explains. He looks towards me and Yeon Hwa.

He knows.

"Fine. We're dating too, but how?" I ask. How the hell are we supposed to just get away from the organization?

Namjoon will kill us.

Namjoon will kill Yeon Hwa.

"No. NO. They're gonna kill her. Please Tae.. we can't." I plead.

"Jungkook! Namjoon ordered me to kill Yeon Hwa myself. I care about her, and I care about you. You love her..." he says.

"Then whats our next move?" I ask settling down.

The boys are unsure and we're silent for a bit.

Until Yeon Hwa speaks up.
"We run away."