Chapter 14: Losing My Mind

*Jungkook POV*

"AND NOW I PRESENT THE BEAUTIFUL YEON HWA!" Taehyung exclaims.

The dress was long, elegant, and fit Yeon Hwa's thin figure perfectly.

But that's when I noticed Tae's outfit

   Yeon Hwa was right

Yeon Hwa was right. He looked hot. They looked like the perfect couple, which the thought for some reason made my eyes burn, and blood boil in anger.

Perfect couple my ass..

"Alright alright!" Taehyung says, snapping me out of my daze. "We gotta see Yeon Hwa in my favorite one now. Go change princess." Yeon Hwa escapes to the bathroom again, and Taehyung finds himself a seat next to me on the bed.
"Better be careful.." Tae whispers. "This one's real short in a couple of places."
I gulp. And Jimin seems excited.

Yeon Gwa comes out, and I think I choke on air itself.

(Let's just pretend Yeon Hwa's wearing it

(Let's just pretend Yeon Hwa's wearing it.)
The color of her dress contrasts with her pale skin and her dark hair is down, which makes her look absolutely stunning.

All four of us stare at her.
"What?" She asks. "Is there something wrong?" She looks down at her dress.

She's so freaking cute.

But Taehyung was so right.

It's so freaking short. I don't think I'm breathing. Why is the neck so low? OMG BREATH JUNGKOOK.

"I THINK IM GONNA GET SOME WATER." I say, and sprint to the little fridge the hotel has provided us, and chug as much water as I can without choking and making a scene.

"You're absolutely beautiful Yeon Hwa."
Jimin says as I make my way back to my seat. Hearing his disgusting voice saying her beautiful name makes me mad.

"You guys do see my mark I left on here right?" Taehyung asks. He points to Yeon Hwa.

WHAT MARK?!?

"The V neck for goodness sake Kookie." He exclaims. "Gosh you're so jealous sometimes." I blush. "The V means victory, and that's my new nickname. Right on the dress I got for Yeon Hwa."

Ohh. The V neck...

"Your nickname is Victory now? Kinda cliche don't you think?" Yoongi asks.

"NoNoNo. It's V!" He says. Yeon Hwa laughs at him.

Jealousy comes back by my side again.

This is never gonna end.

Yeon Hwa twirls in her dress.

She is like a freaking princess.

"Sooo. Jungkook. What do you think? Your mouth's been hanging open for a while now." Taehyung says. I immediately close my mouth.

It has? Don't tell me I was drooling...

"It's u-uh.. very b-beautiful Y-Yeon H-Hwa..." I say.

Why the frick did I stutter? CMON JUNGKOOK GET IT TOGETHER..

"Aww thank you Jungkook.." Yeon Hwa says blushing.

"Hey how about I take everyone for dinner today?" Taehyung says.

My stomach actually growls in hunger.

"Heh... sure Tae.." I say.

"ITS V!!!" Yeon Hwa complains to me. I roll my eyes, but honestly, I think she's cute.

We all drive to a fancy restaurant that Taehyung showed us.

    I drove Yeon Hwa there while everyone else drove in a different car. Yoongi suggested that I should drive with her alone.

    Yeon Hwa kept playing with her dress in the car. She was absolutely stunning. I wish I could tell her that without stuttering.
    "That's a nice purse." I say, trying to make up some conversation. She smiles.
"Right? Taehyung is sooo great at shopping." She replies still looking at the purse.

Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung. Is that all she thinks about now? Just because he bought her some stupid ass purse? It's not even that nice, I would buy her a million better ones.

Wait?

What did I just think?

Do I love Yeon Hwa?

"Are you okay Jungkook?" Yeon Hwa suddenly asks me.

"Yeah... why wouldn't I be?" I laugh it off. But she's still pushing on.

"Well. You were looking at Taehyung weird earlier, and you couldn't stop staring at me." She explains. My breaths are unsteady now...
"And just now you gripped the wheel like you were gonna strangle someone."

I did?

I look down at my hand and loosen them from the wheel.

"Heh.. I don't know what your talking about?"
I say. Trying to laugh it off again.

"JUNGKOOK WE HAVENT EVEN MOVED YET!" She yells.

She's right. We're still in the driveway of the hotel's parking.

I suddenly can't breath...

I dash out of he car and catch my breath outside. Yeon Hwa follows.

"Are you okay Jungkook?" She asks.

I grab her shoulders to steady myself. I look at her eyes, and she seems so nice and pretty.

I'm losing my mind.

My eyes wander to her lips.

So soft.

She's not a penny pincher.

She's not greedy.

She's not rude or mean.

She's mine...

I lean in slowly, unsure of what she'll do.

But when I'm about to stop, she closes her eyes, and I slowly press my lips onto hers.