Chapter 5: Recognize

*Yeon Hwa POV*
It was morning.

And all I have found out that there is one window in this room, letting so light in.
It's locked of course, and when I tried breaking it, it was like steel. Not even a scratch.

He was right about this apartment's tricks.

Ugh. How was I supposed to get out now?

He knocked on the door.

"Ms. So? Are you awake? I have made breakfast." He says. He opens the door. "C'mon, we gotta get you some clothes after."

I was puzzled. Why was this idiot being so nice to me? He literally called me a rich snob last night.

Obviously, his boss was the brains of the operation.

"Do you want to get some clothes or what? Get your ass up." I roll my eyes.

I nod. And I follow him to his kitchen. He made some pancakes for us, and to my surprise they smelled appetizing.

I sit down. I notice that there isn't another plate for him. Only for me.

I don't move.

"What? Is this 'peasant food' not good enough for you princess?" He asks annoyingly. I glare at him.

You know what? Who cares if he doesn't have some. I'll just eat.

He's still waiting for an answer. But instead of answering, I scarf down the pancakes.

They're so good....

     I eat and sit in silence with Jungkook.
"People won't see you." He says suddenly. "Why would anyone look inside of a mall for you?" I scoff. Is he that stupid? There's a lot of people in the mall. There's bound to be a person who knows who I am. I'll be saved by today. Just watch. I'll be back home in my boring old office with my boring old life.

"Hurry up so we an leave."

.    .    . 

We made it to the mall, and to my surprise there weren't that many people which made me a little worried, but someone should still know what I look like and who I am. Right?
He helped me pick out some clothes. Brought me to some rich store with expensive clothes.

Where was his money to buy me any of this?

I rejected all of the clothes he showed me. If I was supposed to be with him for a while, then I wanted to be comfortable. We ended up going to a different store. I bought two dresses, two shirts and jeans. He said he would pay. So I let him. Obviously. For some reason he was being really nice to me.

We've been here for two hours and no one has recognized me. Are they even looking for me?

Stupid Yeon Hwa. Why would your parents look for you. They're probably already planning your funeral to cause more attention.

    We walked past an ice cream store in the mall and I saw Jungkook looking right at it. But right when he did, he looked away, disappointed.
"Do you want some?" I asked. He shook his head.
"No.." he says. I know he's lying. I let it slide. Why should care anyway?
Suddenly, Jungkook stops walking, and holds his head.
"Are you alright Jungkook?" I ask. He doesn't answer for a minute, but then puts his hand down as if nothing has happened.

"Perfect princess." He says while grinning widely at me. I scoff.

"I'm nobody's princess." I say, and he stops walking and looks at me.

"You're gonna be with me for a while princess seeing as no one recognized you at this damn mall. They're even picture of you here, so you're going to have to get used to it."