Chapter 28: Rich Girl

Yeon Hwa is awake now. We've all been quiet for 3 days waiting for her to wake up. No one says a word to each other.
"Why isn't anyone talking? We all need answers don't we?" Yeon Hwa asks me, as we walk it of the room.
"I don't know sweetie. Things are just a mess now." I explain, sighing. We walk into the kitchen, to see Hoseok making some food for breakfast. "Hey guys!" He exclaims. "Yeon Hwa! You're awake!" I smile at him and so does Yeon Hwa. Then, Taehyung, Yoongi and Jimin come barreling in.
"YEON HWA?!?" They all yell simultaneously.
She laughs at their cuteness, and everything in the world seems brighter for me, and the guys.

I wonder how she does that. How she somehow makes people who hate each other, just laugh and joke around, just with her smile and laugh.
I want to learn. So bad.

"I think we should all talk today." Taehyung explains. "I have things to explain obviously."

"I do too." Hoseok adds in. We all nod in agreement.

Yeon Hwa and I make it upstairs to the room where Taehyung plotted all of his schemes.
I scan the newspapers and the articles that Taehyung has gathered up.

'60,000 dollars stolen from the bank.' One says. 'Police still looking for culprit.'

'Precious artifacts missing.' Another states. 'Police believe from the same source.'

'BREAKING NEWS.' 'CEO of So Enterprises, missing. Police say she was kidnapped.' 'Body guards say she was calling for help, but she was gone when they reached her home.' 'Parents devastated by the loss of their child.'

Then why don't they just pay to get her back?

"Devastated my ass." Yeon Hwa says as she walks next to me. I give her a confused look.

"They've never cared for me. Like they even notice I'm gone. My father is probably celebrating." She explains.

"Sounds like horrible parents." I state.
She sighs, and nods her head in agreement.
"Baby?" I ask her. She looks up at me. "You said you were abused by your parents? And you said thunder reminds you of them..." I explain. "I don't understand how anyone could do that to their own child."

She sighs again. "My parents aren't regular parents Jungkook. They wanted me to be the 'perfect child'. When I didn't know something when studying I was either hit, starved or sent to my room. My mother wouldn't feed me anything. She didn't want to raise a chubby daughter. And when I cried when thunder came, my parents told me that they didn't want to raise a crybaby. I just didn't do anything about it."

"I'm so sorry Yeon Hwa..." I say hugging her. She smiles at me.
"It's okay. I want to know about your parents though..." she asks.

"Today, we'll tell each other everything..." I explain. "I grew up in a poor family. My parents and I were barely even living. Everyday we would eat some vegetable soup. I started to work. Just to help my parents you know? My parents have always done everything they could for me. I always felt bad that they had to live like this. It was unfair. My parents were the kindest, and most caring, but they lived like crap. So I promised myself when I grew up, I would make a lot of money so they could live in luxury."

"Which is why you joined the organization." Yeon Hwa adds. I nod.

"Yes. At first, Namjoon explained that he wanted to help the poor, and steal money from the rich. But I think now he's just tricked us all. I can't just leave. How will I make money right?" I explain further.

"Me... You can find something you love to do, rather than steal. You're a good guy Jungkook, you really are." Yeon Hwa explains. I blush but then frown.

"It's not that easy to get away from Namjoon Yeon Hwa. That's probably why Taehyung's been planning it for a while." I explain. She nods in agreement. Then someone knocks on the door.

"We're meeting in the living room now." Jimin says opening the door.
We follow him downstairs, and into the living room where everyone sits awkwardly.

"Alright. Now that we're all here. We can't explain." Taehyung says. "I guess it was about 3 years into the organization when Hoseok and I decided to go rogue. We wanted to leave, but we knew Namjoon would kill us. Hoseok left instead. I was assigned to kill him. But obviously I didn't. He stayed at my parent's home, and we planned as much as we could to figure out a way to get you guys out."

"Well why didn't you just tell us from before Taehyung?" Yoongi complains.

"Why even think of just leaving suddenly. Just happened to have a chance of heart?" I add in.

"You guys I didn't know if you were totally in. Jungkook was still raising money for his family, and you guys were just so chill here." Taehyung explains. I cross my arms, waiting for my answer.
"Look Jungkook. Taehyung and I got assigned a mission to kill this family, and steal all of their money. We might be horrible thieves, but we're not murderers. We couldn't just kill someone off." Hoseok tells me.
"I wanted to get you guys in, because I realized something." Taehyung starts. He looked at me and Yeon Hwa, and then to Jimin and Yoongi.
"Jungkook fell in love with Yeon Hwa, the person we were supposed to kill later." Yeon Hwa gulps and I grab her hand. She softens. "It was a way of showing me that I could tell you guys to see what Namjoon was doing to all of us. We're basically his slaves."

We all sigh. Finally knowing the truth. "Yeon Hwa." Taehyung says. She looks up at him. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said those things to you, I was just so angry, and frustrated that.... that..."

"That you felt like I was too much for Jungkook. Alright. I'm the bad guy. The rich girl who sleeps with whomever." Yeon Hwa states loudly.

"Yeon Hwa..." She cuts Tae off.

"The rich girl who is a bitch and only thinks about her money and her GIANT HOME. The rich girl who loves Jeon Jungkook." She starts to laugh. Looking at me. "The rich girl who doesn't even like her home. She doesn't feel at home there." She starts to tear up. She stares at Taehyung. "The rich girl who feels like she's at home with all of you."

"Yes. I'm the rich girl. I am your family now."

She smiles and nods at Taehyung, and they both hug.

My rich girl.

*cough* *cough* read..... Memory.... Loss..... it's a BTS jimin fanfiction.

Please?

It's okay. Doesn't matter or anything. *cough*

Also. My friend showed me this today.

Brontophobia: fear of thunder

Heh. Funny right?