Chapter 4: No Escape

She's very light. It's almost easy taking her to my car.

Almost.

It looks like Miss So has some tricks up her sleeve. Some body guards were already pulling up at her driveway.

Just beautiful.

How the hell am I supposed to get her back to headquarters now?

And even with the struggle, I manage to slip past them as they went into her home. Finally sensing the safety, I run to my car and drive off.

I feel like my back is bleeding through the bandages. But that doesn't matter now. I must bring her back. To regain my honor.

As I drive, Ms. So sleeps. She's peaceful. Her chest rises and falls, and her eyes are closed.

Probably was tired anyway. Wonder what she'll think later. She'll probably threaten to call one of her 50 maids or butlers or something to get her and kill us.

Although, now that I think about it. Where were her maids at the time? She seemed alone at home. Weird.

I finally make it back to head quarters. I tie her up, and I feel blood seeping through my shirt. The boss walks in. "I see you haven't failed me this time Jungkook. She's intact and safe here. Perfect."
As if she were called, at that moment, she finally woke up.
"Where the hell am I?!?" She yells, her voice dripping with fear and anger, only causing Boss to smirk in pleasure.
"Don't worry. You're in good hands," he pauses, "as long as you behave." His face is stern, and Ms. So tenses at the sudden hatred.

"What's that plan now boss?" I ask him. Ms. So seems to notice me after that. She shoots a glare at me, though for some reason, says nothing.
"Easy. Her parents will pay us a large amount of money for their daughter back. We just gotta make sure the police have no idea it was us." He says.

"I have cameras all over my house. They'll knows it's you for sure." She say, obviously thinking we were some dimwits.

I fight back. "You think we haven't thought of that stupid? I disabled your cameras long before today." I explain. Wasn't me though. Hobi Hyung probably did it. He had always been good with technology, a good addition to the organization.

Boss walks closer to Ms. So, with his hands on his hips. "Do you know who we are Ms. So?"

"Like I would care enough to even guess". She replies, shifting in the ropes we tied her with, unable to get out.

"Well, I'm sure you would care if you knew who we were." I explain, crossing my arms and look towards the window.

"We're Bangtan Gang Ms. So. It's a pleasure to finally come into contact with you."

And at our name, something slightly changes in Ms. So. She tended up more, and rather than anger, more fear fills her eyes.

She grunts, But backs down. "Doesn't matter. They won't give in. They won't pay money for me anyway." She says, and looking down I look down at her with a confused expression.

What does she mean?

I looked at Boss, wondering what he was thinking about the situation, until he swiftly grabs Ms. So's chin, making her face him.

"Oh you better hope they give in Yeon Hwa." Boss explains, laughing. "Or I'll kill you myself."

"It's CEO So to you." She replies, only for Boss to throw her head back, and out of his hand.

Ms. So doesn't seem shocked. Not even scared. Not even a slight flinch. She's pretty tough I guess, but that doesn't change anything.

"Heh. For now Jungkook. I'm putting her in your hands. The public mustn't see her. The police are already on the look out." Boss says, making my eyes widen at him.

You mean she's living with me?! That snobby little brat? She'll expect me to do everything for her!

"Of course sir." I say and bow. Against my pure judgement and opinion, I stand Ms. So up, and bring her with me to my car.

We drive to my apartment. The drive is silent.

Is she scared?

As we enter my apartment Ms. So gawks in disgust. My apartment is small, and always dirty. I barely come home, considering that I'm always working, I've never had enough time to clean. I drag her to my guest room.
"You'll be sleeping here." I say. "We'll buy you some new clothes tomorrow."

I sound like some kind of servant. What's wrong with me?

As I am about to leave she stops me.
"You're bleeding." She says. "Let me help you." I help her untie her body, but I don't let her help me.
"Don't touch me. I don't need help from a rich snob like you. And don't bother escaping. This apartment might be old and rusty, but it has its tricks. You can't escape." and before she has anything else to say, I leave her alone, locking her bedroom door closed.