A look into the future

*A/N POV*

Minh Lee dreaded school. She hated almost every minute of it.

But to be fair.

She was smart.

The smartest out of the whole class...

So grades weren't the problem.

The real problem?

Kim Jihoon. The freaking cutest boy in class. Who wouldn't notice her at all.

She was practically invisible to him. Labeled as the smart girl, the rich girl.

    Minh Lee loves her parents. Her mother was the CEO of this big company, while her father works as the owner of a lamb skewers restaurant with his friend Yoongi. So money really wasn't the problem her family had. But getting labeled as the rich girl all the time really just hurt.

She met jihoon in around 6th grade. She was now a junior in highschool. Really.. she should just stop this. She believed that she had been dreaming of the relationship for too long. It was never gonna work out.

So today, she walked outside, and decided to herself that she was going to give up on her huge crush on Jihoon. She looked to the sky.

'Okay world. I give up. No more crushes. No more love. No more Ji-'

"Minh Lee? Can we talk for a sec?" Jihoon asks the girl. She almost jumps back at the sound of his voice.

She nods.

"Uhh... I was just wondering.. I just Uhh...." She was confused towards him. He had always been relaxed even at scary situations. But now he was stuttering? Weirdo.

"Look. I've really liked you. For sooo long now, and I've been holding it back for too long. Please Minh Lee I really like you, be my girlfriend?" He asks. The boy closes his eyes and waits for a response. Minh Lee laughs at his cute behavior.

But also is shocked.

HE LIKED ME TOOOO?!? She thinks

She grabs his hand and he looks up. Smiling, she slowly nods her head saying yes.

He smiles and hugs her in excitement.

"Let me take you on a date now." He says. She isn't sure how her parents were going to react, but really... did she care?

"Okay."

Suddenly his phone rings. He picks it up, and the caller ID says Daddo number 1 with a familiar picture. Minh Lee couldn't put her finger to it.

"Yeah dad?" He asks. There's a pause. "Oh shit.... your here already? I was gonna take the girl I was talking about this morning on a date!" He yells. Minh Lee blushes thinking of the image of Jihoon telling his parents about her. "Alright". He says.

    "Cmon." He says and grabs Minh Lee's hand. "My dad is gonna drive us."

They approach a nice car. (Idk pick one). The father who is driving rolls down the window. "So this is the lovely lady you were talking about. Hello sweetie." He says holding out his hand to Minh Lee.

For some reason the man looks familiar. The features in his face, the way he speaks, the smile he has. It's all familiar. For some reason.

"I'm one of Jihoon's fathers. I'm Kim Seokjin, but really sweetie. You could just call me WORLDWIDE HANDSOME."

And her world comes crashing down.

Just thought Itd be funny.

Not edited either.

Oops.