Chapter 30: Had to Be Done

Warning: Chapter could be upsetting. Jungkookie noooo!
——————————————————————
*present time*
*Yeon Hwa POV*

    I wake up tied up in chains in a dark room. I don't even remember falling asleep. My mouth is covered with tape so I can't scream. Jungkook. Where are you? A man walks into the room and I shiver in fear. He's y'all and had broad shoulders. He's extremely handsome.
    "Oh. Yeon Hwa you're awake!" He exclaims. He has a gun in his hands and he plays with it. I close my eyes out of fear. I feel him coming closer and he puts his hand in my chin, lifting me head up.
    "Sweetie. Don't be afraid of me." He says. "He names Seokjin." He gets back up and walks around the room.
    "You're little game is over Yeon Hwa. Prancing around with our men. Namjoon will make sure to kill every single one of them."

I shake my head rapidly.

Don't kill them.
Don't kill them.
Don't kill them.

   He laughs hysterically. Namjoon walks into the room. "Baby!" He yells and hugs Seokjin. "I see she's awake." He says smirking at me. Seokjin smiles at me and nods to Namjoon. He motions for Seokjin to get out and he is now alone with me. He rips the tape off of my lips.
   "Hey Yeon Hwa." He says. I spit at his shoes. He chuckles.
    "So brave aren't you. Why don't you actually show your bravery to me?" He holds my head up with a gun. I shiver. "Let's make a deal."

                    .                      .                    .

*Jungkook POV*
    We make it back to HQ. Jin is there to greet us. "Boys! Glad to see you again. Namjoon has been waiting." Im about to beat the shit out of Jin but Yoongi stops me.
    " It's not worth it Jungkook." He says and I nod. We enter the elevator and go to the top floor of the abandoned building.
Namjoon is sitting with Yeon Hwa. She is silent when seeing me. But she is untied. I run to her. But she doesn't let me.
    "Finally. You boys are here!" Namjoon exclaims and smiles at all of us. I take Yeon Hwa's hand.
    "Don't you dare fricking touch her." I yell. Yeon Hwa takes her hand from me.
    "It's okay Jungkook." She says. "I'm fine."
    "You see Jungkookie. We made a deal." Namjoon says. "She's brave you know. For a girl." Namjoon spins a knife in his hand.
    "I'm taking her home Jungkook." Namjoon explains. "And she's giving me money. We don't have to do any of this, come back and join me, all of you." He looks towards the boys.
    "Like we would ever...." he cuts me off.
    "Think you forgot who's in control Jungkook. I know where all your families live. All your friends. I have Yeon Hwa here. You don't want me to do that do you?" Namjoon explains. None of us answers and he chuckles.
    "Thought so." He says. Jin comes in and takes Yeon Hwa. She yells back at me. "I'll be okay. Just stay safe please..." She then she leaves with Jin.

    "Now. To deal with you five." He says. We do as we're told. We know what to do now. All five of us get down to our knees and take our shirts off. Namjoon gets his familiar whip out and whips the floor to check.
    "Alright. Let's go over each of your faults shall we?" He says. He goes with Hoseok first.

One whip, he yells out in pain. "For me thinking you were dead." He hits again. "For escaping asshole." Last one. "For making me worry." Namjoon says sarcastically.
He goes to Jimin next. "One for leaving and approving of this." He only gives him on and moves onto Yoongi.
"One for..." Namjoon doesn't finish. Instead Jimin goes in back of Yoongi. "He didn't do a thing wrong sir. Just give me his." Jimin says. Yoongi is about to complain when Jimin yells in pain. He goes to Taehyung giving him one.
"The rest of you get your shirts on and get dressed. We'll talk later. I gotta have a little conference with our maknae." Namjoon says. I gulp. Namjoon scans my back.
"They healed well from last time." He says and laughs at me. "Looks like Yeon Hwa is good at a lot of things Jeon. I wonder how you got so lucky. She's a real beauty you know."
    "I swear Namjoon if you freaking touch one hair on her head I will beat your skull until.." he cuts me off, whipping my back once. I wince in the familiar pain.
    "I didn't freaking rape her or any shit Jeon. You better watch your stupid mouth." He doesn't tell me what I had done wrong at all. He just whips over and over again. He goes back far and whips his hardest. I didn't keep count. I couldn't. I fell to the ground. But he kept on going.

I'm gonna die.

But I didn't.

    Namjoon suddenly stops and drops his whip looking at me. "I promised Yeon Hwa not to kill you. It was the one thing that was part of our little deal that she could get out of."

He looks at me one last time. "Sorry Jungkookie. It just had to be done."

And he leaves me on the floor. Jimin runs in minutes later, and that's all I get to see before everything is dark.