Chapter 12: part 2: He'll Kill Her

*Jungkook POV*

    We're just sitting on the plane. I see next to me that Jimin and Tae has fallen asleep. I smirk. Yoongi's asleep too. Yeon Hwa shivers a bit. I get worried.
"Are you cold Yeon Hwa?" I ask. "Do you want me to go ask for a blanket?"
"No. I'm alright. We should go to sleep though. Long way there." She says smiling at me. For some reason I blush. She pokes my cheeks, laughing at me.
"You're cute." She whispers softly. I suddenly feel myself going towards her.
"No. That's you.." I whisper back. That's when I realize I am so close to her face, and she closes her eyes.

What the hell am I doing? This is so wrong.

Ugh. But her lips are right there...

Her pink plump lips.

Her head falls back onto her chair.

She's sleeping.

I sigh in relief, but for some reason. I'm also disappointed. She's still shivering while she sleeps. I take off my jacket and cover it over her. She snuggles into my jacket and smiles.

She's so pretty.

What the frick? Don't think that.

Her lips look so soft.

They're probably chapped.

She's so small compared to me. I could just hold her...

She's a penny pincher who steals money from the poor. Why would you even touch her?

She hasn't even called for help yet. We're in a plane full of people. Why hasn't she.

Because she's waiting for her parents stupid stupid Jungkook.

But we're taking her out of the country?

The boss knows best.

But what about me?

I AM you, stupid.

Meaning you know how Yeon Hwa looks to me right?

...

Thats what I thought.

You can't fall for her.

Why not?

He'll kill her. He'll kill you.

Then I should at least save her then.

I guess I can't stop you. But stop talking to yourself in your mind. Your gonna freak people out.

I laugh out loud. Some passengers look at me, but I look away. I fall asleep. The thought of her lips against mine drive me close to crazy apparently.

————————————————————————

Well this was a complete mess...😂😂