Chapter 31: Gone

*Yeon Hwa POV*
    "Yeon Hwa! You're perfectly safe. I'm so relieved." My mother exclaims as she hugs me in front of the camera men. They were doing a story on how I was finally back from my kidnapping because my parents finally payed to get me back. Which isn't true. My father gives me a fake smile, and they escape my office as I sit on my office chair.
    I miss Jungkook. I miss the way he touched me and kissed me. I miss feeling loved by someone. But if I ever interfere with Namjoon or anyone of his men, Jungkook could get killed. The deal was to stay away from Jungkook, and pay Namjoon every year for the rest of my life, in exchange of Jungkook's life being spared. I had to keep him safe. My bun bun. Mr. Lee walks into the office holding a caramel latte in his hand, putting on my desk. Without a word he gets out of the room. Ms. Kang walks in and tells me the schedule, which is really nothing since I just came back. Turns out my father found out about the hospital and stopped me from being able to pay them.
I sit back in my leather office chair and relax. I look towards the window.

"Wow I'd like to see that." Jungkook's voice ringing in my head. I feel a tear run down my cheek. Only for me to wipe it away.

"MS. SO!" Ms. Kang yells. She bursts into the office and runs towards me with a tablet. "You have to see this. It's your father." She says. My eyes widen in surprise. Jeon Jungkook?

*Jungkook POV*
I'm dizzy.

"Cmon guys give him some room." I hear Jimin say. I groan. "Jungkook? Are you awake?" He asks me. I sit up immediately.
"YEON HWA!" I yell. My eyes are wide. I yell in pain. Blood is everywhere.
"Calm down Jungkook. You're bleeding like hell." Yoongi explains. They help me into a chair.
"How long have I been out?" I ask.
"Three days." Hoseok tells me. What about Yeon Hwa?
"Did you guys even check up on Yeon Hwa?" I ask them. All of them look away from me. There's something wrong. Taehyung looks to me.
"I don't think she wants to see any of us." Taehyung explains. "You've missed a lot in the past few..."
"What? What did I miss?" I ask. Yoongi goes and turns on the small old TV in the room and switches it to the news channel.
"BREAKING NEWS! Mr. So, father of CEO of So companies So Yeon Hwa, was murdered. Suspect: Jeon Jungkook. His DNA was found all over the crime scene. No one seems to know where he is. Citizens are warned to be in the look out for this murderer. Police say if you find someone of the name Jeon Jungkook then to report to the authorities immediately."

Oh shit.

————————————————————————

Hey guys. Sorry this is short. Just needed a little filler to let us take place for the next chapter. Fanfic is ending soooooooooon. Sorry pandaz. Love yaaaa.

READ MY OTHER FANFICTIONS PLEAZE