Chapter 10:Old friends

*present time*
*Yeon Hwa POV*

"Tae! What the frick man?!" Jungkook yells at the man who is, Tae? Tea? One of those. He has light brown hair, somewhat similar to Jungkook's. He smiles at Jungkook, and a square shaped smile brightens the room.
He high fives him and I feel a bit safer, until one of Tae's friends looks at me, glaring.
"What the hell are you looking at Jimin?" Jungkook asks glaring at the one who stared at me. Jimin. He has bright blonde hair, and a cute chubby face.
"Looks like our Jungkookie brought over a little friend of his." Jimin says, juggling with his gun. He smiles at me. Jungkook still stands in front of me.
"Leave them alone Jimin. Jungkook's just doing his job." Another man says. He's shorter than Jungkook, but a little taller than Jimin. He also has pale skin. His hair is a light color of teal. Making him look cold and scary.
"Jungkook?" I say. He turns to me immediately, worried. "Mind telling me who..."

He cuts me off.

"These are my friends Taehyung and Yoongi, and their friend Jimin." He says. I nod.

The three boys walk in and make their way to Jungkook's couch.

Taehyung gets comfortable.

"Never thought Joonie would've let you have such a fun mission. Free days with a hot girl? Damn. Lucky you." Taehyung says.

I glare at him. This son of a...

"It's not like that Tae." Jungkook says, looking at me a little before turning to him. "It's our biggest goal yet. We'll get a lotta money outta this." Jungkook says.

Hmm. And when I thought Jungkook wasn't a total brat, who only thinks about money.

But he gives it to his parents. He gave them a house.

But by stealing from families like me. I didn't do anything wrong to deserve this.

I'm going to die here.

"Well what the hell happened here?" Jimin asks, "I mean. I know you don't know how to clean, but I didn't think it'd get this bad." He smirks.

Jungkook glares at him.

Yoongi steps in. "Why don't we tell them why we're actually here Taehyung." He says.

"Yeah. Thought you and Jimin were on a mission of some sort in America, or something." Jungkook says. Taehyung stands up sighing.

    "Welp. Seems like your little princess here is    very popular with a lot of people. They know we took her Jungkook. That's why your house is a mess. They came to look for her. At least you weren't home. You're safe now." Tae says walking towards Jungkook. "Plans have changed. Yeon Hwa's parents think that they're powering over us. That we'll just give their precious daughter back to them. They think we're scared. But they're wrong. We're still waiting on the money. But with them knowing that she's staying here with you, there's no way we could get away with it."

"Then what are we gonna do then?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung smirks.

"Our little princess here is gonna go on a plane ride somewhere no one would know her."

They're gonna send me somewhere that my company hasn't spread out to yet. Somewhere far away from home.

"You're both coming with us to America." Taehyung says. Jimin looks away, annoyed.

I'm going to America.

So I really am gonna die here.