Chapter 35: Its Over

*Yeon Hwa POV*
Hoseok comes bursting into the room, Yoongi following. Namjoon chuckles.
"Really? Back up Jungkook? I could wipeout all of your families just like that." He says as he snaps his fingers. He suddenly grabs me swiftly, putting my under his arm. With his other hand he puts the gun to my head.
"Don't want me to hurt your little princess, do you Kookie?" Namjoon sneers. I shiver in fear. All of this seems too real. Hoseok and Yoongi both take out guns and Jungkook looks at me with a reassured face. Like it really helped at all.
"You touch her, we'll kill you right after." Hoseok yells out. Yoongi nods in agreement. They glare towards Namjoon. But for some reason, they don't seems sincere.
"Alright. Calm down. Yeon Hwa isn't gonna get killed, and she'll be safe okay?" Jungkook says softly. He's scared. "What was even your plan Namjoon? To take Yeon Hwa and get her money? Not exactly the best plan."
"No." Namjoon started to explain. Before he continues, jungkook looks at me. And I realize his plan. There a recorder on my desk. I can reach it. I press the record button.
"It all started with the boys JK! You know, my boyfriend and my closest friends. Taehyung was a good ally, he was very strong and protected those he cared about. So why not have him on my side? We started getting money, I got more for myself and Jin of course.
Then you came. I found you like family JK. How could you betray me like this?" Namjoon complains. He shakes his head and continues.
"Such a mess you've gotta into. You came into the organization because of money conflicts Kook. You couldn't just leave right? What about your family?" And in that moment is when Jungkook snapped. He lunged for me. He tackled Namjoon to the ground. I stopped recording, but when I turned around to see the fight going down, there was a gunshot. Namjoon stands up, we all look at the ground where a heavily breathing Jungkook is laying down. He groans in pain and holds onto his side. I run towards him.

Nonononono

Is all that's running through my mind. Jungkook no. I can't lose Jungkook. Tears stream down my face. They seem to not stop falling. I go down to my knees and pick up Jungkook's head.
    "I'm not dead stupid. Why the hell are you crying?" He says softly. He chuckles and I hit him in the face. Namjoon hasn't moved. He stares at Jungkook and I with a blank face.
    I the background, we hear police sirens coming towards the building. Then...

An explosion.

    Taehyung rushes in. "JIN's BLOWING UP THE BUILDING!" He yells and tries to help me get Jungkook up. Namjoon still sits there, silently. The other guys take Jungkook and run out. I motion for them to leave. I walk to Namjoon.
     "There's an explosion from your boyfriend. We gotta get out." I tell him. He doesn't even flinch. I shake his shoulders and he looks towards me, wide eyed.
     "He.... I didn't mean to.... shoot.." I shushed him.
     "Look Namjoon. We all do shitty thinks when we're like this. Let's just leave. Please?" I reach out my hand and he takes it.

*3rd person*
The two figures go down the many flights of stairs in the building. Yeon Hwa falls and fire scorches the whole building. And for some reason, Namjoon stops.

Namjoon makes it out of the building, he is seen with a girl over his shoulder. So Yeon Hwa.

The boys are seen talking to the police and Jungkook sees his precious Yeon Hwa over Namjoon's shoulder. As Namjoon gets arrested for his crimes, Jungkook and Namjoon exchange nods. A final good bye. Jungkook and Yeon Hwa are both taken to the hospital.

It's over.

Next chapter is final.

❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜