Chapter 3: Had to be done

*Yeon Hwa POV*
    Well, that was a boring day, not like t was different than any other day. I arrive home after my long day of meeting after meeting after meeting. Finally, no bodyguard to watch my every move. No secretary asking what I need and when I need it. No parents nagging about working harder to earn more money. Just me, and my house.

My big, big house.

    Pouring myself a cup of green tea, I make my way over to my couch, where I sit and pick up a book I've been reading. Books were always the source of escape in my life. Any book would've been more interesting than my boring life, so I use it as an escape to what my life really was.

At some point, I must've tired myself out. After reading the adventures Mina had with her family, I felt exhausted. The time was 11:45 PM, and my eyes felt heavy, signifying how tired I really was.

I got up from the couch and decided to go to bed, but as I was about to make my way to the stairs, someone knocked on my door. Through the hole, I saw a handsome young man.

Dressed in all black. Black top, tight black jeans, and a black beanie. As much as he looked scary, he also looked kinda hot. Why not open the door to some stranger?

    "Hello ma'am." He says as I open the door for him.

The man is a lot taller than me, and under his black beanie his brown fluffy hair peeks through for me to see. "My name is Mr. Jeon. I believe I have arrived at Ms. So Yeon Hwa's residence?" He asks. I snap back to reality.
"Yes. You have. Is there something you need Mr. Jeon?" I snap at him. He gives me a weird expression. Looking past me and around my house, with his dark eyes, he seems to ignore my question.

This brat. Thinking he can just show up and....

I feel this shock on the side of my body.

"What d-did you j-just do?" I ask. I feel my body getting weaker.

I'm gonna fall.

"Sorry Ms. So. It just had to be done".

*Jungkook POV*

I finally made it to this big mansion. It was classy, but that's really what you'd expect from these people. They're so rich, they need a giant house only for one person, and probably some 'guests' they have along the way. I knock on the door.
"Hello ma'am," I say to her.

She's a lot smaller than me. Her pale skin is a good match with her dark hair. It looks like she's tired. Probably about to go to bed. In her comfortable big ass... "My name is Mr. Jeon. I believe I have arrived at Ms. So Yeon Hwa's residence?" She snaps back in her mean and rude voice.
"Yes. You have. Is there something you need Mr. Jeon?" She asks. I give her a weird look. This is how his little princess likes to treat guests huh? It'll be over soon. Don't worry. I look at her house. All these good for nothing people. Only caring about themselves, they have nice houses, enough food for their families, and they live in luxury, looking down on people like us. There's no feeling bad for anyone in this situation. I give her a shot on her side.
"What d-did you j-just do?" She asks. It's almost a whisper. She's getting weaker. She's shaking.
"Sorry Ms. So. It just had to be done." I explain.
She tries to slap my face, but her weak legs gave up. She falls, and I catch her, and here we are with her laying peacefully in my arms. And looking some at the woman before me in my arms, I have a small thought that is dangerous enough for me to get another beating.

She's kinda...

Pretty.