10- ⓀⒾⓈⓈ

12k READS??? OMFG TYSM!! 😭❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Glimmer's POV:

"Wow...." I heard Perfuma mutter, as I clenched my fists.

The village!

It's in ruins!

And it's all thanks to the Horde.

I growled angrily...

"NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO! THE HORDE LITERALLY DESTROYED AN INNOCENT VILLAGE THAT HAPPENED TO BE OUR ONLY LEAD TO WHERE ADORA IS!" I screamed...

"....Glimmer.... maybe you should calm down...." I heard Bow mutter as I felt his hand go on my shoulder...

"NOT. NOW. BOW!" I said as I shoved his hand off and stomped toward the village before stopping and instantly regretting in...

I turned back toward him...

"Bow..... I-I didn't mean to-"

"I know." He smiled gently at me...

My eyes widened slightly as I stared at his figure getting closer...

"I'm your best friend! I know that whenever you get mad you say and do things you don't mean...." He replied calmly...

I feel nervous-

Why do I feel nervous??

"*laughs nervously* Uhh y-yeah best friends! Hah! I- um.... Yeah but I'm still sorry..." I said, rubbing my neck shyly...

"Glimmer, it's fine!" He laughed...

"C'mon let's explore this place together and see if we can find any clue to lead us to Adora okay?" Bow finished, putting a hand on my shoulder...

I smiled up at him before it turned into a frown...

"Ooooh! Investigation! Can I pair up with you Bow?" Perfuma said, hugging his arm...

He let go of my shoulder while chuckling nervously...

"A-Actually I was gonna go with Glimmer..." He replied...

"Oh! But Glimmer can go with Frosta and Spinerella and Netossa can be another team! We'll cover more ground that way!" She replied cheerfully, cuddling into Bow's arm more and making my fists clench for some reason...

"Uhhh... But why don't you go with Frosta instead? I kinda wanna spend some time with my best friend..." He said, rubbing the back of his head...

My smile returned as I suddenly felt confident.... as if I had won a battle or something.

Perfuma frowned but quickly covered it up with a smile...

"Oh! Well- Have.... fun!" She said, forcing out a laugh, before letting go of his arm and walking towards where Frosta was standing with her arms crossed, tapping her feet, impatient.

"Y-You didn't have to do that for me..." I said, looking down at the ground while feeling my cheeks burn...

"Are you kidding?" He said, making me look up in surprise...

"I'd do anything for you!" He finished, making my smile widen for some reason...

Why did that make me so happy-

"Hello? Anybody there??? Madam Razz doesn't just wait for anyone you know!" I heard a voice call out...

I looked up at Bow who's eyes were just as wide as mine before looking toward the sound of the voice to see an old lady with glasses sitting on a chair that seemed to be the only thing that wasn't burned to ashes in this village.