Blue hair, Red hands. Vampire!Sal Fisher x Reader

Sup boi's today I bring you more vampire stuff BUT THE READER ISN'T THE VAMP THIS TIME

IT'S SAAAAL, anyway enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sal's P.O.V

A chill runs up my body as I walk through the forest, something isn't right but I can't tell what it is. How did I even get here, I don't remember what made me come into the forest. I should just leave before whatever it is I feel comes after me, but I can't stop moving legs. It's like a trance is possessing my body, my legs are moving on their own. "You play too many games with us child" I quickly turn my gaze to see a man in a cloak, a member of the cult it must be. I don't have any weapons on me, what am I supposed to do? "You meddle in things you do not understand child, things that are beyond your recognition. For that you must be punished, an egregious punishment at that" Pulling on my own legs I try to run, yet my legs are rooted to the ground like I've been strapped to the ground. My heart won't stop pounding, I can't speak and my mouths gone dry.

"Don't bother trying to run, you can't no matter how hard you try" He walks closer to me, his cloak dragging over the dry crunchy leaves on the ground, his wide closed mouth smile sends chills through my body. He stops right in front of me, gently lifting my face up, so I am looking him in the eyes. His eyes are a striking red, glowing so brightly despite the shadow cast over his face. People don't have red eyes, what is he a demon? He's going to kill me, this is how I die because I wanted to stop the cult from destroying the world. "Do you know what happens when a vampire feeds you it's blood?" Is that an actual question or is he taunting me, I need someone to come save me. Larry, Todd, Ash,(y/n), anyone please come save me from him. He lets out a deep chuckle grinning widely, fangs sparkling white in his mouth. No not like this, I can't let this happen dear god.

I snap free from whatever was possessing me to push him forward, but he simply catches my wrists, his sharp fingernails digging into my skin. I cry out in pain as blood trickles down my arm, he lets his tongue slide out of his mouth licking up the blood flowing out. "You taste quite sweet, at least I'll get a delicious meal from this. Reap what you sow child, let this be a lesson for you" He yanks me forward pushing his face into the crook of my neck, his skin feels so cold against mine. Tears have started to stream down my face, no one is coming for me. This is going to happen and everyone will start hate me, why did I have to poke my nose into something I shouldn't have. "Never mess with what you don't understand" He opens his mouth wide sinking his fangs into my body, first a wave of pleasure runs over me causing my body to twitch and tense up. He then pulls away from my neck biting into his own wrist, he presses his bleeding wrist forcibly into my mouth causing me to drink a few drops of blood. A wave of sharp pain runs through my body, my blood begins to pulse and boil intensely.

He lets me go dropping me to the ground as I scream in agony, my body it hurts so badly I can't breathe. "You feel the poison running through you, the unbearable pain of the transformation? Isn't lovely my child" He continues to laugh as I claw into the ground, my nails begin to grow out longer and my teeth begin to stretch and morph. I am suffocating, I can't seem to catch my breath. "Good luck, you won't survive if you don't feed. Your eye's only look normal after your first feed, we'll see how long you'll make it though. Animal blood will only hold you off from the hunger" He turns his cloak walking away from me, my vision blurs in and out as I sit there on the ground. My heart continues to pound until it just, stops all together. All the pain vanishing from my system in an instant, slowly I pull myself to my feet stumbling through the forest back towards the apartments. I need to get home, I need to go to sleep this is all a nightmare. None of this really happened, I'll wake up tomorrow and I'll be completely fine.