Pure beyond belief Larry Johnson x FallenAngel!Reader (P1)

MORE LARRY *throws this at you*

I thought I'd do something interesting with the reading being an angel~

Yep here's some angel bean, AND GUESS WHAT THERE WILL BE A CUTE TWIST TO THE READER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

Jumping from cloud to cloud I hum bored out of my mind, it was the same every day. Same clouds, same walls, same sky, I really wish I could do something different. I constantly got in trouble from peaking down to the humans, I had always found them interesting. Full of sins, yet they seem so alive, as if their sins are a part of who they are. Sometimes I'd dream of walking among the humans as an equal, I wished and begged inside to visit the world below. I never thought my dream would actually come true in the worst way possible, a demon breaking into the gates of heaven eyes like blood staring into me. The guards came running as fast as they could, the beast standing tall roasting out loudly. The screech of its voice makes me recoil covering my ears, fear filling my veins. The sounds of it's loud footsteps trot towards me, backing up towards the edge of the clouds my wings fluff up a bit because of my fear.

Removing my hands from my ears I slowly look up towards the being of pure shadow, I feel as if my body is being pulled towards it. Tears begin to stream down my face, no longer a pure blue but instead a wretched black. The aura of blood-curdling taint clawing at my body, the shouts of the other angels ring out loudly for me to run but I remain frozen staring into those crimson eyes. This was how I was going to die, consumed by an unholy abomination made by the most unpure beings in all reality. It lifts his huge clawed hand swinging towards me, the force of air sends me tumbling backwards off the clouds plummeting towards the earth below head first. Blood splatters from the claw mark left on my chest, the trips cascading into the air above. I try to make my wings stretch out, so I can take flight, but they remain immobile, looking over my shoulder I notice chains of black shadow burned into my wings.

It's claws planting a cursed lock on my one means of safety, there was no way out of this anymore. The only home I had ever known slowly becomes a far away memory as I grew closer to the earth I had admired from a far for so long. I hug my knee's to my chest in fear, I knew this was it, everything was going to be over as soon as I hit the ground. Death was an inescapable possibility, no matter how hard I try to make my wings spread out they refuse to move. I break through a layer of clouds with a big puff of air, the sudden coldness of winter air blows by me as the snow flurries around me. It was absolutely beautiful watching the snow fall as I fell through the air, I felt a sense of happiness finally being able to see earth in person before I met my end. Burning heat begins to surround my body as I pick up speed, my vision being blurred slightly from the flames around my delicate form. I clench my eyes closed tightly not wanting to know how close the ground was from me, I wanted it to be sudden and over. I waited and waited for what felt like an eternity then bam, everything when dark.

~~~~~~~~~LARRY'S P.O.V BROUGHT TO YOU BY METAL BABY~~~~~~~~

I walk through the forest with my hands tucked in my hoodie pockets, I hum ritual quietly as I treed through the crisp snow. A thin layer of ice having formed over the top of the snow making it much more satisfying to step on, leaning my head back I look up towards the clouds to admire the sky. I had been walking for a little while now trying to find inspiration for a new painting, I wanted it to be something new from the other stuff I had painted. As I stare into the sky I see a spark of light, it's far away but I can tell its coming closer and fast. I watch as whatever is falling quickly plummets to the earth, as it makes impact it lets out a loud explosive sound shaking the area around me knocking snow of tree's and sends icy snow flying. "Holy fuck knuckles, what the fuck was that!?" I pull out my walkie-taklie out of my back pocket and begin walking towards the impact site, the snow had piled up quite a bit from the back lash of the impact.