Beautiful Colors Larry Johnson X Artist!Reader

Hey guys, this was the request asked for most, This was requested by o0oSparkleKittyo0o

I hope you enjoy this, I think I know what I'll be working on next so no reason to do a vote this time!

Also quick question, if I was to do a psychical giveaway for you guys (You'd have to give me your address so I can send you something. So if you're younger you'd have to get parental permission) Would you enter? I'd like to know for future notice so I can account for if I'd have people wanting to enter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry's P.O.V

I show up at (y/n)'s place a canvas under my arm and a bag of paints and brushes over my arm, it is a Saturday just like every other. I'd come over to paint with her every Saturday, we'd always have so much fun together. From the first day she came to our school she already had paint on her clothing, a sketch book under her arm and a strong enthusiasm I had never seen before. I knew I had to get to know her, she seemed like just the kind of person I'd enjoy hanging around with. So I took the chance when I saw her bringing my sketch book sitting beside her I began drawing, right away she leaned over to look at my book. "YOU'RE AMAZING! I've never seen someone with a style like yours, I love it. Oh I am (y/n), it's nice to meet you" I didn't think it would be that easy to gain her friendship but it really was, after that she'd always show up at me and my friends lunch table to talk with all of us.

The door clicks then opens, her wide smile is as pretty as ever. Splotches of pain cover her cheeks, clearly she got too excited and started without me. "Hey you started without me dude? Not cool we're supposed to be painting together" She giggles taking my hand causing my face to turn a little warm, these feelings in me were strange. She could always inspire me to paint or draw something even if I was at a horrible low, she pulls me inside closing the door behind us rushing towards her bedroom. Opening the door I look at the walls covered in paintings, some of them are hers and a lot of them are mine. For some reason even if I am not happy with the outcome of a painting she asks me for it, even begs if I am hesitant. I could never reject her, so I just see all these paintings on the walls, except for a lot of them there is a second painting next to them, as if conjoined with my so called failed pieces.

The one that stood out to me the most was the drabby brown hills drawing I did, dark skies and clouds with the outline of a city in the distance. It wasn't one of my worst works yet something felt off about it, I just could never figure out what it was. Next to the painting I did is a painting she did, she flawlessly blended the edges of my painting into hers having the drabby dark colors melt into a beautiful flower garden with a tree, the sunshine glowing on every leaf. Under the tree is a mother and her child laying together sleeping a book laying on the mother's chest, words across the top of the painting really conveys a strong message. 'Even if the world seems broken, there's always something pure' she loved putting quotes on her pieces, giving the viewers of her art something to think about. I notice in the corner of her room an easel, paints scattered on the desk beside it.

I curiously walk towards it to get a look at the piece she's working on, but she stops me, she's never once stopped me from viewing her pieces before so why was this one different. "I was going to go look at your painting, is something wrong?" She shakes her head and pushes me to the other side of the room where two easels are set up, what was she hiding from me so adamantly? "It's a special piece, no peeking at it come on lets get to work" She sits down at one of the easels grabbing a canvas putting it up, I peer over to the canvas at the corner for a moment. I know I had to find out what that painting was, something was luring about not knowing what it is. "What do you want to paint, I had an idea you might like." I snap from my gaze taking a seat at my easel putting my canvas up and begin pulling out my paints placing them on the small table beside me, she begins placing her own paints on her table as well getting ready.