Nothing will keep you from me (Larry Johnson X Daddy's,Princess!Reader) (CHP 1)

Hello my dorks, Time for some cuteness~

I will start with this IS NOT daddy dom stuff, this is a bad boy larry with the reader having a disapproving protective pops. If you were looking for daddy dom, sorry aint here.

If you notice any mistakes, don't hesitate to let me know. I can miss things haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s P.O.V

He slowly moves his hand to her cheek, the rain trickling down their skin as they share a soft gaze. A feeling burning so brightly inside both of them, his lips finally parting to speak. His voice is gruff yet smooth like silk, listening to him is sweet like honey. "I am sick of hiding my feelings for you, I love you doll. I don't care what ya' pop's says about it" She moves her hand over his leaning into his touch, his warmth is so comforting in the chilly rain. "I love you too, but you know my father will never let us be" He grabs her waist with his free hand and pulls her closer, a gasp escaping her lips as she's pressed against his body. The leather of his jacket slides against her skin, sending chills down her spine. "I don't care how far we have to run, I'll run forever if it's with you" He leans in pressing his lips against hers, sharing a loving romantic kiss.

I pause the movie letting out a content sigh pressing my hands to my cheeks, I stare at the still frame as they stand in the rain kissing. Standing up from the floor I walk over to my chart and make a mark, stepping back I let out a quiet sigh. "That's the 114th time I've watched that movie, yet it still gets me every time. Such intense romance and passion, what I would give for something like that" I twirl around my room hugging myself, stopping in the middle of my room I put on a gruff voice. "May I have this dance?" I giggle putting out my hand nodding, I then begin dancing around my room. I can almost hear music playing as I dance with my fictional partner, just as I twirl around my door opens causing me to plummet in surprise.

"Darling are you alright, do I need to call the doctor!?" My dad comes rushing fawning over me, squishing my cheeks in between his hands as he looks me over. "Father I am fine, I just slipped is all. Did you need something?" He steps back clearing his throat and adjusts his coat, he pulls out a letter handing it over to me. I take the letter from his hand and unfold it, looking over the contents for a moment. "You'll be gone for three days? The last time you left that long you nearly had a heart attack, are you sure you'll be fine father? I can always come with you!" He gasps at me hugging onto me securely, petting my head protectively. "ABSOLUTELY NOT! I will not bring my precious princess along into a dangerous room of thugs, they'll have their sons there and I will have none of them staring at you!"

I sigh defeated nodding at him, he takes the letter back his hands shaking slightly from anxiety. Tears begin to prickle the corners of his eyes as he tries to compose himself, Jesus he really is too much. "I-I will try to be fast princess, I'll even bring you a new movie! I know how much you like those, in fact I'll bring you 10 instead! Yes 10 movies it is!" Before I can say anything he quickly rushes out of my room, closing the door behind himself. I flop down on the edge of my bed laying back kicking my legs lightly, why must my father be so overprotective of me. I'll never get to have a romance like in my movies if he's always keeping me indoors, I turn my head looking to the screen with my movie still paused at the end. What I would give for something like that, a passionate kiss in the rain filled with love.

I stand up from the bed walking to my balcony doors, I quietly push the doors open stepping out into the cold night air. The lights of the nearby town shimmer from down the mountain, the stars glow in the inky black sky like something out of a painting. Walking over to the railing I lean against it staring at the sky, my eyes traveling to one specific star I look for every night. My special wishing star that I pour all of my hopes and dreams into, because maybe one day if I wish hard enough all the years of dreams will come true. I let out a soft breath closing my eyes, all my wishes begin swirling around my mind as I focus on the star. I slowly open my eyes smiling at the sky, a silly thing to do yet it gives me so much hope. "Shimmering stars up in the sky, a million wishes cross my mind."