I'm metal NOT Cute Freckled!Larry Johson X Reader

WHAT'S THIS!? A FIC BEING POSTED ONLY 2 DAYS AFTER THE LAST? BLASPHEMY!

anyway howdy guys, today I am posting a fic inspired off this drawing where Larry has freckles! I thought the idea was adorable and had to write a fic for it, the artist is fijjybean on deviantart <3

This will be a shorter fic but still sweet <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.o.v

I hum to myself as I check the bag of Chinese food I ordered to make sure everything is there, fried rice check, egg rolls check, shrimp lo mein check, pepper beef check, drinks check and finally some crab Rangoon? That's everything I had ordered, I stand up from the corner table I am sitting at in the restaurant and pick up the bag of food. I wave to the cashier being a regular customer I was well-known and was often given extra stuff, this time being the crab Rangoon I didn't order. I walk outside into the chilly late afternoon air, pulling my coat closer I begin strolling down the sidewalk. I love the weather this time of year, I can always dress in nice cozy jackets and not over heat. I watch the clouds roll by in the sky as I walk, it feels as if I am in another world. No cars are driving by, there's no one running around. It's just the sound of the wind rustling leaves around, I know one day I'll miss these days of walking so care free.

I want to live it for as long as I can, before I have to worry about college or my future. Enjoy this time while I have it as I always say, of course I don't push aside my school work but I don't let it swamp me down either. The only thing that could make this day better is my bestest friend, he always had such unique ways of seeing the world. No one else could see the colors mixing into the things we see, his abstract point of view is what originally drew me to him. I hope he's hungry, I mean I can't eat all this Chinese food by myself. I walk up to that familiar apartment building, as much as I know about the dark things that happen under this building from what Larry told me. I can't help but feel like this is my home, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's like I have so many memories here it's hard to think of it negatively. Despite the things that have happened, I still love this place to this very day.

I walk towards the side of the building stopping at the turn, I could go in the back door like I always do. I stare at the door then smirk to myself reaching into my pocket pulling out the key card his mom gave me, I think this time I am going to surprise him. I turn around and walk into the front door of the building, I can't believe how long it's been since I've been to the first floor of this place. It still feels the same as that very day, I shouldn't be having so much nostalgia for being so young but I can't help it. I press the button calling the elevator and hum softly waiting for it, when the doors open I see Larry's mom inside. "Oh, hi Lisa!" I step into the elevator as she steps out to repair or clean on the first floor, she flashes me a smile and I raise the bag of food. "Surprising Larry, I hope he's hungry" She places her mop down leaning it against the wall laughing, she's always been like a second mom to me. "He's always hungry hun, no need to worry"

I snicker and press the button to close the doors waving to her as they close, I put my key card in and the elevator begins to move downwards. After a second the doors open revealing the basement, stepping out of the elevator I walk down the hall opening the front door stepping inside. I have been told many times by Lisa to just let myself in, she says it's because I am like family. I smile gently looking at the old living room, how long has it been since I met him? I moved into Nockfell so long ago I can't even tell anymore, it was defiantly before his dad disappeared. I loved that guy, he was like a second father to me just like Lisa is a mother. No one really knows what happened to him, Lisa thinks he just walked out but I think he would ever do that. I think there's something more to that, but who knows if we'll ever find out the truth. I remember the day I met Larry so clearly, I was walking through the park with my mother when a dog came running at us. I didn't know if it was friendly or not, my mom didn't see it coming either.