Pure beyond belief Larry Johnson x FallenAngel!Reader (P3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey as promised here's the next part of the angel x reader!

You'll know where to play the music,  it's fairly obvious xD

If the music scene doesn't fit to you, just skip it i thought it'd be cute

WARNING, DON'T EXCEPT THE LATIN TO BE ACCURATE XD miz doesnt know how to speak latin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry's P.O.V

I stretch my body out slightly yawning, my back cracks from me stretching out my body. Lifting my body up slightly I feel a strange weight on my body, I slowly open my eyes blinking a few times because of the early morning sun. Tilting my gaze downwards I feel my face instantly flush red, somehow in the night (y/n) climbed off the bed onto me. Her head resting against my chest, hair splayed out around her beautiful soft features. Her legs sit in between mine across the bean bag, she's laying on her belly with the side of her face pressed into the fabric of my shirt. I had never expected to wake up to find her laying on top of me like this, her sweet little smile as she sleeps glowing in the morning sunlight. I can feel my heart beating loudly in my chest, the picture in front of me is like something from a dream. A beautiful girl perfect in everywhere gently sleeping on my chest as the morning sun begins to creep into the sky, it really is a pleasant thing to wake up to.

Slowly I move my hand to her face gently brushing hair away from it, she twitches a little in response then her eyes slowly open. A gentle shimmer radiating off them in the cool morning sun, slowly she lifts her body up leaning on her hand, so she doesn't topple over. She turns to look at me staring at me quietly before turning kind of red looking away cutely, was she embarrassed over being caught sleeping on me like this? I smile at her quietly reaching up petting her hair, she leans into my touch as my fingers brush along her silky soft hair. "Time to get up, I have to get ready for school" I grumble a bit not really wanting to leave her alone but I know I have to, she stares at me blinking quietly not really understanding what I just said. I hum slightly trying to figure out how I can tell her to get up, I point upwards gesturing at her to get up. She continues to stare then begins to move, I feel all the air leave my lungs as she moves further up my body sitting with her legs at my sides.

She leans over me her hair hanging around my face, her face is so close to mine. Did she think I meant move up more instead of getting up, god this was going to be harder than I thought. My heart lurches forward as that sweet little smile of hers curls onto her delicate pink lips, I stare quietly into her eyes as if time itself had frozen. After a moment I quickly turn my head to the side, my blood boiling with embarrassment. "That's not what I meant dude..." I sigh gently grabbing her arms pushing them up, seemingly getting the message this time she gets up allowing me to stand. I get up from the comfort of my beanbags yawning again, she stares at me then copies me like a cute little parrot. How is she going to get along with me at school, if she leaves my room my mom might find her.

"Hey, so I have to go to school, you need to stay right here dude. Don't leave this room, okay?" She continues to stare at me confused, I sigh and point to the door and make an X with my arms trying to get the point across. She nods quietly seemingly understanding this time what I meant, it's going to be a lot harder to take care of her than I thought with this language barrier. I reach into my dresser and pull out a pair of jeans and a sanity falls hoodie, today really was going to be exhausting. Me and Sal are going to have to try to steal Travis's necklace without being caught, it shouldn't be too hard to do but if I get caught I'll get in a shit ton of trouble.