Nothing will keep you from me (Larry Johnson X Daddy's,Princess!Reader) (CHP 2)

Ey it's ya boy, skinny penis. Back at you again with them white vans.

Anyway here's chapter 2, lel

There should be 1 more chapter after this, maybe 2

~~~~~TIME, 1AM~~~~~~~

(y/n)'s POV

I roll over onto my side pulling my knee's to my chest, my thought stewing inside my head. How long will it be before he shows up, I really want to see him again. I know I can't go out the back door this time though, Abigail is obviously going to watch it more carefully. I suppose I can climb down the pipe beside my balcony, will I be able to climb back up though. How do I even know he'll actually show up tonight, I can't help but miss him and the feeling he gives me. What is the right thing to do here mom, I know I am playing a dangerous game. Is there a way of winning this game, or am I destined to lose from the start? The heart of a girl is a fragile thing, if I let him get too close he'll destroy me from the inside.

I hear that familiar tink causing my breath to hitch slightly, he's finally here but why am I so nervous about it? I slip out of bed and begin walking to the balcony, stopping when I see myself in the mirror. I am still wearing the clothing from yesterday, he'd probably think weird things if I was to come out like this. Quickly I pull my dress up over my head to get changed, my heart burning leaving a tingling feeling in my chest. I hear a strange sound, so I turn to the balcony only to see him climbing up, just as he makes it over he makes eye contact with me. My face slowly turning bright red as I run over to the curtains yanking them shut, he saw me in my underwear. I know he saw my body, god I want to die.

I cover my face in embarrassment leaning against the wall near the balcony, I hear a small knock causing me to jolt slightly. "U-Uh I didn't mean to see you change, I just was too excited to see you. So I came up, I can go back down if you want." My stomach twists when he says he was excited to see me, I know exactly what he meant by that excitement. "N-No it's okay, just let me finished getting dressed." I quickly rush over to my dresser tossing my old dress into my hamper, open the dresser I begin looking through my dresses. I want to look gorgeous for him, which one should I wear though. My eyes stop on my baby blue summer gown, light and flowy with delicate ribbon details.

Maybe he'd like something like this, I grab the dress and pull it over my head looking into the mirror. I smile at myself and begin to adjust my hair, man I really am trying way too hard for this boy. Humming softly I make my way to the curtains sliding them open, he stands there leaning against the railing of my balcony the moon light shining off him as if he was a being too pure to be seen in any other light. I unlock the door and open it stepping outside, quickly he turns around towards me giving me a soft smile. His gaze makes me feel so good yet so self-conscious, am I pretty enough for someone as amazing as him. I turn my gaze downwards and smile as I fidget with my dress, a faint blush across my cheeks.

"You look really beautiful tonight, man how did I get so lucky to run into someone like you" He doesn't understand that it's me who's lucky, I've been alone my whole life and suddenly I have someone here with me. It is a magical feeling that I love, the only times I've left are to go to the hospital or to go to a meeting with my father. He stopped taking me to those when one of the sons began to flirt with me though, I didn't like those boys though. They all had an arrogant vibe about them, like they are so much better than everyone else. Larry doesn't act like that though, he's so soft and kind despite how rough he looks outside. "W-Was it hard to get out here, I know there is only one road and it is gated like a quarter a mile out from the house."

He steps back from the balcony smiling at me, stepping over to my side. I timidly look up at him anxious if he is going to try anything, he could do absolutely anything and I'd be putty in his hands. I doomed myself by watching all those romantic movies, it made me create this unreal light on guys like him. "No, I ride my motorcycle most of the way then tuck it into the brush and walk the rest" He walks so far just to see me every night, that's so sweet yet it hurts my heart. He must be very tired right now, it's not like it was a flat walk. He was hiking up hill the entire way here, I gently grab his hand pulling him into my room. He looks kind of startled that I am bringing him inside my room, the fact I am doing it is startling to me as well.