Catch me under the mistletoe Sal fisher x reader

Hello-ho-ho! It's christmas and I'd like to give a little holiday cheer with a cute fanfiction! This is my christmas gift to all of you, I hope you enjoy it!

And here is the winner for my christmas amazon giftcard giveaway. Thank you my fans for joining https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceIIZWrEbaA&feature=youtu.be

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sal's P.o.v

Snow had begun to fall from the sky by the bucket's full, a blizzard of unrelenting snow falling to the earth turning all the darkness of the world into a pure white wonderland. The smell of cinnamon and ferns drifts through the hallways of the school, some of the girls wearing special Christmas perfume's for the holidays. Christmas was just around the corner and everyone seemed to be excited, they apparently were looking forward to something big. That something would be (y/n)'s annual Christmas party, she is the most popular and beautiful girl in the whole school. If you got invited to that party you could brag to the world you were cool enough to hang out with her, I knew I wasn't going to get invited though. I was one of the school freaks, the rejects that no one wanted to deal with. (y/n) was never rude to me or my friends, she always wore a sweet smile so pure as if she saw us the same as everyone else.

Every time we talk to each other Travis or someone else ends up dragging her away from me, they always seem so eager to get her attention. I mean who wouldn't want such a beautiful little angel to pay attention to them, she was an amazing extremely kind girl. The scents wafting through the halls had become all but too much to handle when I hear clicking of shoe's behind me, I turn to Larry who is standing beside me, and he shrugs at me. I turn back to my locker putting away my math book when I feel a light tap on my shoulder, I jolt slightly then turn around to see (y/n) standing behind me holding two small bags in her hands. "Hey Sal... I was wondering if you wanted to come to my Christmas party? You can bring a friend with you if you'd like"I stare at her in disbelief looking over to Larry who is eyeing her suspiciously, she holds out the bags to both of us smiling wide as ever.

"Here, home made ginger bread I made this morning. I hope you both like gingerbread, if you don't I could make something else this afternoon and bring it tomorrow" She was so kind to us even if we were the freaks, and plenty of people didn't like that. They thought she should avoid us just like the rest of them, it makes Larry super suspicious that such a popular girl had any interest in inviting me. I reach forward to take the bag out of her hand when a hand smacks mine away "(y/n) what are you doing!" I turn to see Travis next to (y/n) scolding her furiously, her expression drops a bit to a sadder one. "I was giving cookie's to Sal and Larry, I wanted to invite Sal to my Christmas party" He yanks the bags of cookies from her hands throwing them in the nearby garbage can causing her eyes to widen slightly, me and Larry just stare from the sidelines.

"Absolutely not, you can't invite those freaks to the party! No one will want to go if they are there. Come on lets go, we need to get away from them before you get infected by their disgusting faces." She looks down rubbing her arm slightly, her voice not above a whisper. "They aren't freak's, they are just a little different" Travis snaps at her again stomping towards her causing her to flinch slightly "They absolutely are freaks, abominations against god and you should know better than to defend them! Do you want to lose all your friends?" She shakes her head rapidly not wanting to lose all her friends. "Then stop trying to be nice to them" Larry clenches his fist tightly wanting to punch Travis straight in the middle of his face, I reach over stopping him shaking my head no. He grabs onto (y/n)'s wrist and begins dragging her away down the hall, she looks over her shoulder smiling at me sadly before she vanishes around a corner.