Happy Valentines day!(With Holiday fic!)

Hello my wonderful fans, I want to say happy valentines day to all of you may you be in a relationship or single just know my fic's will be there for you! Here have a song i've been listening to.

For Valentines I thought I'd do a short fic! 

It's ya good ol boi sal

~~~~~~~Sal's Valentines confession~~~~~~~~

Sal's p.o.v

I walk down the halls grimly my head hung low, today was really going to suck. Valentines has always been horrible for me, I never get a single Valentine besides the ones from my friends. I mean who would give a Valentine to someone like me, I am one of the outcasts after all. I look around the halls looking at all the lovey dovey couples exchanging Valentines, it really depresses me. I wonder what it'd be like to get a Valentine like that, a pretty pink heart on a white envelope with a card filled with love. I let out a sigh and open my locker, a envelope flies out floating to the floor. It's exactly like I had just mentally described, a white envelope with a sparkly heart sticker holding it closed. I lean down picking it up from the ground, someone must have gotten the wrong locker. There was no way this was for me, I flip it over to see my name written on it. Well maybe this is from one of my friends, they've never secretly given me my gift though.

I look around the hall and tuck the envelope into my pocket, I want to read it when it's more private. I grab my books and rush down the hall walking out into the empty courtyard, I still have a little time before class to see what is hidden inside this mysterious envelope. I sit down at a picnic table placing my books down, reaching into my pocket I pull out the pretty envelope. Maybe this is some sort of prank on me, I wouldn't put it past Travis to pull a prank like that. I lift the envelope to my face sniffing it to make sure there isn't anything nasty smelling inside, to my surprise the envelope smells like sweet roses. "This is so strange, why give me a Valentine out of all the people in this school?" I lower the envelope from my face and flip the envelope over, carefully I peel back the heart sticker opening the envelope. Pulling it open a little I see a card inside, pulling the card out I look at the front. It's a clearly homemade card with hearts plastered all over it, it's very cute to say the least.

I look inside the envelope to make sure nothing else is inside, when I see it's empty I place the envelope to the side. I feel suddenly like I am being watched, so I look up, scanning around me I see no one is there. "This is all so bizarre, I feel so out of place" I open the card looking at the inside, there is cute little doodles all over the card. A doodle of me, a doodle of a bass guitar just like me, a doodle of the sanity falls logo, even a doodle of my cat Gizmo. This has to be from Ash or Larry, there isn't anyone else who would have doodled this much. I turn my eyes to the writing and begin reading it.

'Dear Sal,

You probably don't know me, we go to class together. I sit a few desks away from you, you've probably never noticed me over there. You're also probably confused to get this card, I just thought it was time I give you one. Every year at Valentines I notice you never get a single card, you're not the only one in that. I've never gotten a card either, not that I mind there's only really one person I want a card from. That person is you Sal, every day I watch you from across the room as you work on your school work. Whenever you walk past I feel like my heart is going to explode, it's taking everything in me to be honest to you. I like you a lot Sal, you're the most amazing guy I've ever seen. I want to try to tell you in person, if you want to see me come to the late at 6pm and if you don't want anything to do with me don't come. I won't take it personally, you don't know who I am after all. Happy Valentines day Sal - xxx'

I stare at the letter in surprise, someone legit has a crush on me? Not only that, but they want to meet up with me to confess and person, this has to be a joke. There is no way, I feel my heart pounding in my chest my cheeks under my mask have grown hot. Maybe I should go, it wouldn't hurt to see if this was a prank or not. If I see it's a prank I can just leave, if it's not then I can see who this person is. I sigh standing up from the picnic table picking up my books, only time will tell if this was a joke or not. For now, I head to class, I am not sure what I'll do but I have to decide soon.

~~~~~~Time skip to 6pm, path to the lake~~~~~~~

Maybe this wasn't a good idea, I hear the grass rustle beneath my feet as I get closer to the lake. I am moving on my own, my curiosity is more than enough to keep me going. I stop once the lake is in view, no one is there it's just the lake with the big tree. I came here for no reason, great job me getting excited for nothing. Just as I turn to leave I see someone walk out of behind the tree, they stand maybe 30 feet away from me looking down towards the ground. I can tell right away this is a girl, she's wearing a pretty oversized blue sweater, a knee-length black wrap skirt with a brown belt that has a gold buckle and finally some classic black flats. She's looking down holding onto one of her arms awkwardly, is this who set me that letter? "I-I uh..." her voice is quiet but I can still make out what she said, I move closer, so I can hear her better. Her body instantly locks up as I come closer, I stop about 10 feet away from her. Now that I am closer I can see how cute she is, though I can't see her face since she's hiding it I can tell she's cute.

"I...just... I wanted to..." Wow, she sounds so nervous, I mean who wouldn't be. If I got that letter right she likes me, I swallow sharply in expectation. She finally lifts her head allowing me to see her face, she is absolutely beautiful. This couldn't possibly be the girl who had a crush on me, she's so perfect, and I am so flawed. "I-I... I LIKE YOU!" She shouts loudly shaking slightly, my heart is pounding inside my chest like a drum. This wasn't a joke or a prank was it, she seems so genuine about her confession. Especially the fact she looks like she's about to cry, it's like she's terrified. I am not sure what I should say, how did she know so much about me, yet I don't know her name. "What's your name?" She jolts in surprise rubbing her arm quietly, her face is red like a tomato. "(y-y/n)" Such a pretty name, it fits such a pretty girl. She is exactly my dream girl, this is something out of a movie. Should I accept her, I mean I barely know her.

Why is my heart pounding so hard, why do I want to hold her. I let out a deep breath then step forward towards her, she remains still as a board not daring to move. She liked me the way I am, but there is no way she'd like me with my mask off. I don't want something fake, I want something real. Someone who doesn't care about who I am under this mask, I stop in front of her nervously grabbing the bottom of my mask. "(Y/n), you don't like me. You like the idea of me, the real me is scary." I slowly pull my mask off allowing her to see my scarred face, her expression softens slightly looking at me. She quickly steps forward leaning up kissing me causing me to stumble back catching her, what is she doing? I thought she'd run away in fear, yet she's kissing me, yet she doesn't seem disgusted in the slightest. Her lips are pillowy and soft, slowly she pulls away from the kiss looking down. "I love you Sal, I don't care what you look like.... You're still you, and the you I like j-just... got my first kiss" She actually did honestly love me, I can hardly believe my ears.

I feel my heart swell a million times its normal size, not only that, but she gave me her first kiss? The out cast that almost everyone dislikes, I look into her beautiful eyes then smile gently. I grab the sides of her face leaning down bringing her into another kiss surprising her this time, though she doesn't take more than a moment to kiss me back. I let out a gentle sigh as I pull away. "D-Does this mean you like me back?" Her eyes sparkle brightly, I can not get enough of the pure smile across her lips. I am pretty sure Larry and Ash are going to be shocked tomorrow, but I guess they'll be happy for me too. "Yeah... I guess it does" She laughs loudly in excitement tackling me down to the ground hugging me tightly, this is really nice I could certainly get used to this. Maybe Valentine's day isn't so bad.