That Smile Sal Fisher x CultLeader!Reader

Two in one day? WHAT IS THIS CHRISTMAS!? Nah that's not until next week bruh, I just felt like writing a lot. TIME FOR SOME CRAZINESS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sal's P.o.v~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful, that was the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw the angel that is (y/n). She is kind, pretty and fun to be around, who could want anything more in a friend? But everything just was a little too good to be true now wasn't it, such a perfect angel walking into my life out of the blue. I should have suspected something sooner but I just brushed it off like nothing was wrong, like I didn't have a care in the world. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair flowing gently like as if the wind was moving each strand precisely, but something had also always seemed off in those crystal (e/c) orbs. Whenever she'd look at me I'd feel as if a million eyes were all on me at once, an ominous aura that I should have bared warning to.

I can remember when I had first met her like it was yesterday, she had moved into 403 even though Mrs. Sanderson was murdered in that very apartment just a year prior. The fact Mr. Addison had rented out that apartment in the first place was unsettling, but what unsettled me, even more, is how bright her smile was when she met me. She greeted me as if I was an old friend that she had known forever, I couldn't recall ever meeting her in my life, yet I pushed those feelings aside. I could feel my heart beating like a drum looking at her pale (s/c) skin, just like one of a doll's. If I hadn't known any better I would have mistaken her for one of the ghost's who haunts the apartments after their untimely murders.

Everything at first was peaceful, nothing seemed to be wrong, so I continued on with my life as if nothing had ever changed. I shouldn't have been so quick to ignore the fact this girl had shown up out of nowhere without even Lisa being alerted that she is moving into the apartments. Another unsettling thing is she was always alone, I had never once seen another person come in our out of that apartment just across the hall from my own. It made me feel sick to my stomach even though something so meaningless as being alone shouldn't be a sign of warning, but it wasn't the only warning. When she had met Larry she had been wearing a jacket, even though she was inside the building as if she was going to leave at any moment.

When she got to Larry's room with me she finally took off her jacket to reveal a sanity fall's t-shirt, as if she was trying to fit in with us extremely hard. Larry took well to her right away, she knew every single sanity fall's song to back up the t-shirt she wears as if it were an alibi in a grim case of deception. She seemed so sweet and innocent at first despite all these negative feelings pestering the back of my mind, maybe back then they weren't as strong as they are now. Maybe back then she was just the innocent angel who happened to move into a gruesome story of death and horror. But now I knew that wasn't the case, It wasn't a mistake she moved into the apartments in that room where so much pain had happened.

I can't believe to this very day I had fallen in love with that beautiful face with such a sinister grin hidden behind. She had my heart coiled around her every little move as if I was a pawn in a game of her creation, a sick and twisted game I wish I never had gotten involved with. Yet even now I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest just thinking about her, is it out of love still or is it out of intense fear for the person I thought I could trust. Lips so soft that even a man with the strongest will couldn't resist her smile, It's no wonder I couldn't see the truth from the beginning. She wasn't letting me see the truth, she didn't want me to know what was going on. Ever since that one fateful moment I saw past the mask she paraded around, I started to question her and her intentions, It was the biggest mistake of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLAAAAAAAASHBAAAAAAAAAAAACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep my hands tucked in my pockets shivering at the cold of winter nipping at my nose from under my mask, looking to my right I see (y/n) marking along like she didn't have a care in the world. The cold never bothered her even a little, it could be negative twenty degrees Fahrenheit outside, and she'd still just wear a thin jacket outside. Something about that feel's somewhat unnatural to me, I don't know what about it makes it feel so weird. "Are you sure you're not cold? I can give you my ear muffs" She looks to me with a big unbreaking smile not missing a single beat "Nope, I am perfectly fine. I enjoy the cold it feels like home" That statement she has said many times, yet I never know what exactly that means, what exactly was her home like?