Hands to save me. Sal fisher x Shy!male!suicidal!reader X Larry Johnson

Another request bites the dust, and another one down and another one down. Another one bites the dust.

This was requested by zendisorder Don't forget to fave and comment and watch me if you want updates on my work xD

Miz-senpai out *Drops mic*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

Another day, another bruise is what I like too say. I am not exactly the most manly guy out there, in fact I am anything but it. I am thin, scrawny, shorter than average, timid and weak. I am exactly the kind of guy that makes a perfect target for bullying, I never fight back like other people would. I've lived in Nockfell for two years now and the only people I really talk to is Larry and Sally, I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have them with me. I hold my backpack strap tightly as I walk down the hall, I know if I don't someone will probably just yank it away for no reason. A lot of people on this school get a kick out of messing with me for some reason, I am used to it though. Maybe if I was a football player and became strong I wouldn't be the schools kicking bag, I've tried sports many times, but they are never for me. "Hey, (y/n)" I turn to my left to see Larry walking beside me, my body begins to feel warm looking up at him.

He is amazing, everything I want to be and more. To be honest he's almost everything I want to have, I couldn't say that though not at all. "Hello Larry... How are you?" He wraps his arm around my shoulder smiling widely, he always got friendly like this I suppose it's just how he acts with his guy friends. I am not complaining though, it allows me to get close to him in a way I normally can't. "I am fucking dope dude, a new sanity falls song dropped wanna go to my place after school and listen to it? Sal is gonna be there, and we'll order a pizza, just us three bros hanging out listening to dope music and eating pizza" I laugh quietly at his excitement, any time there was a new sanity falls song he basically threw a party for the three of us. It is always enjoyable though, staying up into late into the morning listening to the new song on full blast while eating delicious greasy food.

"Sure, I'd love to come. Your little parties are about the most excitement in my life, I wouldn't miss it" I hear a new pair of foot steps behind us causing me to look behind us, I notice Sally walking up the hall waving to us. There he was, the other half of who I truly want. I feel greedy for loving them both as much as I do, but I can't really help it. They each have their own features to them that makes them perfect, Larry is gruff, protective and chill. While Sally is supportive, relaxed and curious, each trait of theirs makes them their own person. Could anyone blame me for loving both of them, combined they are legit the perfect person. "Hey Larry, Hey (y/n). Let me guess, new sanity falls song?" Larry lets go of my shoulder pumping his fists excitedly, I don't really pay much mind to what they are saying. I am more focused on the warm aura they are giving off, one I am so lucky to be privy to.

"Hey (y/n), earth to (y/n)" Sally snaps in front of my face causing me to jolt falling backwards into a trash can, I hiss in pain rubbing my side. I hear snickering from my left, a familiar snicker I hate with a burning passion. Looking over I see Travis looking down at me, the shit eating grin on his face is sickening. Larry grabs my arm helping me up from the ground, he lifts me with ease as if I am just a rag doll. "Wow, you can't even get up yourself? Do you need them to dress and feed you two or are you strong enough to do that?" Larry pulls up his sleeves and begins walking towards Travis ready to punch him right across the face, I grab his arm gently stopping him from going forward. It really wasn't worth it, I didn't want him to get suspended again for beating Travis over me. "It's not worth it, don't worry about it"