A lot of temptation Larry Johnson x Singer!Reader

Hey, here's a very crappily done fic, sorry for how bad it is xD

I kinda lost inspiration for this one

--------------------------------------

Larry's P.O.V

"Lar-bear come here sweetie" I get up from my bed placing my sketch book down, stretching out I walk out into the living room to see my mom smiling widely. "What's up mom?" She fiddles with something behind her back for a moment before revealing two tickets, I raise an eyebrow confused. "I got you concert tickets for tonight sweetie, it's a new band I've heard is really popular with you kids. I already made sure it was okay with Henry, so Sal can go too if he wants!" I cringe slightly at the idea, whatever this band is isn't going to be good. But my mom got me the tickets, I can't just waste her money like that. I let out a sigh putting on a face excited smile, I hope they're not some sappy romance band."Oh, thank you mom, I'll have to call up Sal, so we can go" I take the tickets from her hands, she seems pleased with my answer going off to continue her work. I look at the name on the tickets, 'Beautiful tears' god this was going to be a cheesy pop group.

I walk back into my room tossing the tickets on my dresser grabbing my walkie-talkie, I really regret telling my mom I'd go. "Hey Sal, come down to my place" I don't get a response but I know he heard me, we had been talking just a few hours ago. I flop down on one of my bean bag chairs and just wait, after a few minutes Sal comes in sitting down across from me. "What's up man?" I rub my forehead sitting up, I grab the tickets from the dresser passing them to him, so he can examine them. He flips the tickets looking at the dates, looking up to me I just give this neutral look. "Beautiful tears, what kind of band is this? Why do you have tickets for them?" Reaching over I grab my sketch book flipping it back open, grabbing a pencil I continue the sketch I had been working on prior to my mother calling me. "My mom, she wants me to go with you. She even told me your dad already said you can go, it's probably some crappy pop group but I don't want to waste my moms cash. Do you want to go with me?"

He shrugs at me handing the tickets back to me, I place the tickets back on my dresser, so they don't get lost. I guess neither of us really want to go, but I know Sal wouldn't want to hurt my mom either. We're kinda stuck in between a rock and a hard place, looks like we're going to this stupid concert no matter how much we dislike it. "Why not, if it sucks we can always go off and get food instead of staying the whole time. Hey maybe they'll actually be good, you never know." I nudge him with my foot, there was no way in hell this band was going to actually be good. My mom said it's hip with the kids, and if that's the case it's going to either be a pop group or she's wrong and its some old geezers singing. "Whatever you say dude, we'll leave at 7 and get there at 8. So get ready around 6:30." He nods to me getting up taking the tickets stuffing them in his pocket, I narrow my eyes at him in confusion. "Sorry dude, I am not letting you fake losing them. I know you don't want to go but think of your mom"

I groan in annoyance rolling over burying my face into my bean bag, great Sal is on my mothers side and now I got zero chance of not going. He laughs at my annoyance, so I turn chucking my sketch book at him, he quickly dodges it flipping me off. I flip him off back then snort rolling my eyes, he waves then walks out leaving me alone in my room. Well I am not excited for tonight, I am just going to sleep the day away and hope 6:30 doesn't come. I let out a deep breath rolling onto my back staring at the ceiling, how come I've never heard of this band if it's popular. I may avoid pop music like it's a poison but I thought I would have seen at least something of this band, as long as they're not super high-pitched I guess I can get by listening to them. I close my eyes enjoying the silence while I still have it, all those screaming teen-aged girls are going to make me deaf. I slowly slip away into sleep, until the concert I will sleep.