Back then Larry Johnson X reader

WHO'S READY TO CRY

BECAUSE YOU BETTER GET READY! also warning this has spoilers(kinda) for the game so don't read if you're not up to date!!!!

WELP TIME TO SUFFER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hands feel cold as ice as I stand there outside that tree house, staring up those wooden boards used as a makeshift ladder to get inside. I never thought I'd feel so bitter about somewhere I shared so many happy memories at, rain pours from the heavens by the gallons. As if the sky itself was crying for me, though I knew that would never be true. I came here on my own and no tears were being shed for me, my hand clutched tightly into a fist. Lips pursed into a thin line unable to say a single word, I step forward a bit more the sound of mud sloshing under my damn feet. I hadn't been here in so long that I had almost forgotten what it had felt like. As if it was still the same after so long, after these years of being away.

I grip tightly onto the ladder then step my foot up onto the first board, my body locking up as if telling me I shouldn't be here, yet I continue to push on. Board by board I climb up into the old worn down tree house that I once called a home away from home. Each inch I got closer to where I had avoided for so long after it had happened, It felt as if the tree house was calling out for me to come back inside where I belong. I can still remember when I was still so little and having fun with my friends in this very tree house, it feels as if it was just yesterday and an eternity ago at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBAAAAAACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LAAAAAAAAAARRY gimme back my chips" He holds the bag of chips out of my reach causing me to groan in annoyance at his height, sally in the background laughing his ass off at us. "Nope, snooze you lose. These are my chips now" I begin to hit his chest hissing at him loudly, he flinches slightly but continues to smile "CURSE YOU FOR BEING SO TALL IT'S NOT FAIIIIR!" I pout heavily causing him to stare at him, I stop hitting him and stare back at him quietly "What is it?" he lets his arm fall clearly not caring about keeping the chips away from me anymore "Nothing, you're just cute is all" My face turns burning bright red in surprise of his comment.

"W-what? What are you talking about I am not cute" He snickers slightly putting his hand on my head lightly rustling my hair "Yeah you are dude, cute and little" I growl in annoyance turning redder and begin hitting his chest again rapidly "Ow ow ow, okay dude you're not cute jeez" I stop hitting him looking away slightly, I wouldn't dare let him see but a smile curled its way onto my lips hearing him call me cute like that. "Sal dude, wanna go listen to some sanity falls?" Sally gets up from his seat nodding as Larry walks past me. He stops turning back to me waving for me to follow behind him "Come on dude!" I smile widely and follow behind him going inside to enjoy some music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK EEEEEEEEEEND~~~~~~~~~~~

I reach the top of the ladder climbing inside the empty tree house, old posters scatter the walls now ripped and worn down from the weather over the years. I slowly make my way over to an old framed photograph sitting by the chest, I pick it up examining the warped photo in the frame. In the photo it's me, Larry and Sally smiling with Larry having his arms around both of us. My chest tightens up looking at this old picture, tears begin to drip down my face onto the photo causing streaks in the dust. "It really has been this long hasn't it?" I carefully place down the photo and take a seat against the chest nearby the window leaning my head back, I look out the window to the dark skies outside.

My body is completely drenched to the bone from walking through this storm, the cold biting through my thick leather jacket I got for my 16th birthday from Larry. "I wonder where you even are... I mean you and Sal always had those ghost adventures. So maybe you're still out there somewhere" I smile slightly lowering my head more as the tears continue to spill down my face, I pull out an old radio and put on a sanity falls song. As much as it didn't seem fit for the grim mood, I knew it was his favorite so it only seemed just to play it. "I wonder how things would have gone if I had told you... Maybe we would have been something more, maybe we would have fallen apart... Maybe you wouldn't be dead today"