So bad So good Sal fisher x Badgirl!reader

EYYYY WHO WANTS SOME BADGIRL READER?

HAVE FUN SUCKERS, ENJOY SAL FALLING ALL OVER YOUR BADASS WAYS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sal's P.O.V

I walk out of the corner store with a big bag of snacks Larry following behind me rubbing his hands together excitedly "We hit the jackpot of snacks, that sale was dope. Time to get cavities!" He reaches into the bag pulling out a snickers ripping it open taking a bite, rolling my eyes I walk with him down the street back towards the apartments when I notice a motorcycle parked on the side of the road. Tilting my head I move to walk closer but Larry grabs onto my arm stopping me "I wouldn't go closer dude, that's (y/n)'s bike. She's nothing but trouble trust me" I turn to Larry confused, I had never heard that name before and I thought I had heard of everyone in this town. "Who's that? I haven't heard that name before" He stops eating his snickers looking at me seriously placing his hand firmly on my shoulder, I turn to look at his hand silently.

"She's this biker chick who's always causing trouble, I mean she sounds really cool, but she can be so dangerous. She's apparently really beautiful and can make you fall for her with just a single glance, that's why you need to be careful and stay away." I snort skeptically at his exclamation of this badass biker chick who was apparently like a goddess, there is no way someone could be that attractive to make people fall in love with them with one flash of their eyes. My words were slammed right back down my throat seconds later though "There she is. Try not to make eye contact" I turn around to check out this so called dangerous girl I should avoid, suddenly I feel my heart stop. It was almost as if time slowed down as she walked up to her bike, her (h/l) (h/c) styled so perfectly. Her sharp beautiful (e/c) eyes gleam with mystery and danger yet are so luring and inviting, her lips painted such a deep red color.

Tattoo's scattered here and there across her arms underneath her short sleeved white t shirt filled with holes cut so it shows some of her stomach, a sleeveless jean jacket with shoulder spike style studs over top. Skin tight jeans that shows off all her curves so perfectly, the knee's completely torn out just like my own pants. She grabs her helmet off the back of her motorcycle hopping on top effortlessly, my mouth had all but dried staring at this absolute angel. "Dude, you're staring! She's going to see you" Larry whisper yelled at me trying to break my gaze from her but I couldn't even hear him, everything around me was completely drowned out looking at her delicate (s/c) skin. I could feel my heart begin to race a million miles per hour, my stomach twisting in a tight knot. Her eyes soon shift over to look towards me, her luminous orbs reflecting the late-afternoon sunlight or what there was of it through the clouds forming in the sky. Her eyes connect with mine causing me to lock up even further, I didn't think it could get any worse. That was until she smiled at me, her luscious lips curled so pleasantly sending my heart soaring through the clouds.

She shoots me a playful wink then puts on her helmet turning on her motorcycle, kicking down the kick stand she takes off down the street leaving nothing but a trail of dust behind her. I could feel my face burning bright red from staring at her for so long, my ears turning as red as the hard candies I had bought just a few minutes ago. "Oh no please don't man! You can't have a thing for her, I told you she's dangerous. Like absolute bad news, she got expelled from school for putting firecrackers in the girl's bathroom breaking the sink! Which may be hilarious but it's also a bad omen." I snap from my stare into the distance looking towards Larry rolling my eyes at him in response letting out a laugh waving my hand "I am not into her, I just think she's pretty interesting looking. Where did she get all those tattoos she's not old enough to get them legally, they aren't badly done either which is even weirder"

I try my best to make the blush under my mask subside, my heart still beating like a loud drum. I hear it ringing in my ears as I laugh trying to cool off, I turn and continue back towards the apartments holding the bag of snacks tightly. "I think she probably got some tattoo artist to fall for her that's how, she's extremely good at getting guys to like her but she never seems to actually go out with any of them." I hum in response then stop opening the back of snacks cussing to myself causing Larry to look at me confused, I hand Larry the bag of snacks then turn back towards town "I forgot I told my dad I'd get some milk for the house, I need to go back and get it. You take those to your place and don't eat them all" He raises his hand waving to me and continues walking towards the apartments "No promises, you better hurry" Sighing I continue to walk back towards town, It was annoying I had forgotten since I was already almost back to the apartments.