So bad So good Sal fisher x Badgirl!reader (PT2)

ELLO MY FINE CHAPO'S

As requested by one person here's part two of badgirl! If you'd like to see a Larry x Badgirl reader lemme know in the comments.

WARNING THIS WILL HAVE A LEMON IN IT, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT I WOULDN'T READ THIS CHAPTER!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sal's P.O.V

I swallow sharply grabbing my backpack, I knew I didn't have much time after getting home from school to get ready. What should I even wear on a date, should I get one of my dad's dress shirts? Should I bring candles and make it romantic, would that be too much for a first date. Larry seemingly sensing my nervousness wraps his arm around me messing up my hair slightly, being knocked out of my train of thought I look up to Larry. "Why do you look so constipated dude, did something happen last night?" Choking on my saliva I quickly turn to him, I had forgotten he was even here in the first place. Pulling away from his arm I place my backpack on my bed and walk over to my dresser opening it, I begin looking through my clothing try to find something more suitable for a date. "No nothing happened, why would you think that" He walks up behind me then hums, after a second he picks up the paper with (Y/n)'s number off my dresser examining it.

"Then what's this huh? Did that girl from yesterday give you her number, man you're more in than I had thought!" I quickly snatch the paper away from him tucking it into my pocket, his smug expression eating away at me. Maybe he could help me with what was going on, he didn't need to know who this date was with. "Okay fine you got me... I got a date with the girl..." He pulls me into a head lock noogying my head, I struggle to pull away as he laughs loudly. "My dude, so when's this date!" He lets go of my head and I begin to dust myself off turning back to my dresser pulling out different shirts that could be possible options to wear, he leans over my shoulder looking at all the shirts I've yanked out. "Tonight as 6pm, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing though I have never been on a date before." He grabs my arm yanking me away from my dresser pushing me back onto my bed, I let out a surprised huff looking at him. He walks over to my dresser pulling out a pair of black jeans tossing them to me.

"Wait here, I'll be right back" He picks up his backpack from the ground and opens the door to my room leaving me alone with my thoughts, I look at the pants he threw at me and shrug kicking off my shoes I then pull off my normal red jeans placing them beside me. I slip on the jeans zipping up the zipper then buttoning the top, standing up from the bed walking over to the door of my room. Despite Larry telling me to wait there I wanted to look in the mirror, I exit my room walking across the living room making my way into the bathroom. I stare into the mirror quietly, how could she actually find me cute. This really was probably just a big joke, I'd get there, and she'd not show up. I let out a soft sigh and begin messing with my hair trying to decide if I should let it down or not, did I look too girly with my hair up? Did she think I was a girl secretly, that'd really put a wrench in things if she turned out to be gay and thought I was a girl. I hear the click of the front door, so I stick my head out of the bathroom to see if Larry is back, he's standing there on his arm is a button up blue and black flannel.

"A flannel, isn't that kind of... I don't know, not something you wear on a date?" He turns to me then walks over shoving the flannel into my arms a smile wide across his lips, I knew I could trust his opinion. He'd never steer me the wrong way, I trusted my life with him. "Where did you even get this?" He chuckles rubbing the back of his neck slightly "Mom got me it, she wanted me to look dapper or some shit" I let out a loud snort at him, I just imagined him with slicked back hair and khaki's with a button up like a church boy. I stare for a moment longer then step back into the bathroom pulling off my turtle-neck placing it on the side of the sink, pulling the flannel on I begin buttoning it up then adjust its collar slightly. I pick up my turtle-neck then step out of the bathroom allowing Larry to see my outfit, he pats my back slightly then holds out a perfume bottle to me. I stare at the glass bottle silently then lift it to my nose taking a whiff of it recoiling at the strong musky odor coughing loudly placing my hand over the mouth of my mask. "Jesus Larry what the heck is this stuff?"