Knights Listen to Metal Larry Johnson x Abused!reader

Alrighty, I've been writing a lot cause I am still venting out my feelings. I hope people are actually enjoying this silly junk I've been writing! Warning, this does have mentions of abuse in this and violence. if you're suffering from abuse you should go to the police as soon as possible. Anyhoo enjoy.

Also your hair is long in this. SORRY SHORT HAIR PEOPLE

this one is probably gunna suck so hard xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Larry's P.O.V

I am chatting with Sally about going to my place after school to hang out when I hear Travis talking boisterously to his group of friends around him, normally I would just ignore him but something he said had caught my interest. "Yeah you heard me right, my amazing girlfriend is moving here! She's absolutely the best girlfriend to ever exist so of course, she's with me" I gag slightly at his ranting over this random girl who probably doesn't even exist, I turn back to Sally who clearly listened to Travis's ranting about his girlfriend as well. "What do you think this girlfriend of his is like? She must be a bitch to be with him don't you think?" Sally laughs in response nodding before turning back to his lunch.

I turn back to Travis listening in a bit longer "She'll be here tomorrow! If I see a single one of you flirting with her I'll kick your fucking ass got it?" his friends nod quickly in response before he gets up and walks past me, as he walks by he looks at me with the most disgusted look ever. I glare back at him then turn back to Sally leaning on the palm of my hand. "So, you wanted to come over after school? I am down, I need to blast some music and head bang my stress away" Sally tilts his head in a questioning sense, I raise an eyebrow in response back at him. "Why are you stressed, is it that exam in math you've been yelling about?" I lean back a bit laughing before looking back to him "Yeah man... that test is gonna kick my ass" I glance at the door again before sitting back up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIIIIIIIIIIP~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk alongside Sally towards the lunch room, pushing open the door right away I notice a group of kids towards the corner of the room. "Dude, what's with the cluster over there? Someone in a fight?" Sally shrugs at me before walking closer to get a better look, I follow behind him with my hands buried in my pockets. "One at a time you ass hats! I can't answer all these questions at once!" I hear Travis call out clearly annoyed, I am somehow not surprised this cluster of people is because of him. I peer over the crowd seeing Travis standing tall like he owns the world, his cocky smile makes me want to punch him straight in his jaw. My eyes shift to the side a bit and I freeze up as if I had been turned into solid ice, my gaze locked on the girl standing beside him. Shock overwhelms my system staring at this girl who has yet to say a single word that I can see.

Her head lowered a bit so not to make eye contact with anyone, but she is absolutely the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my whole life. Her long (h/c) hair gently hanging over her face as she stands next to Travis silently, I feel my chest tighten up a bit looking at her beautiful face. Around her neck a strange choker with a heart pattern on it yet it had a big box on the side. "(y/n)" At the mention of what I can only presume is her name, she lifts her head up to look towards Travis "Yes Travis?" he grabs her pulling her close to him forcibly, her expression clearly shows that she's uncomfortable, yet she says nothing. "Smile for them, I don't want my girlfriend looking like an emo freak" She nods forcing a smile on her lips even though it's clearly fake he seems pleased by it, Sally looks up at me as I stare over the crowd.

"What do you see, you seem a little out of it man" I snap out of my intense stare then look down to Sally unsure of what I should say to him "There is a girl with Travis... He wasn't lying about having a girlfriend" He looks taken back by this but looks around again trying to get a good view, but he can't because of his short stature compared to the others in the school. "What does she look like?" My breath gets caught in my throat as I look back over to her, her beautiful (e/c) eyes make contact with mine causing my face to turn slightly red. "She's... gorgeous" I can feel Sally's shit eating grin from behind his mask at my choice ofr words. Before he can make a comment I grab his shoulders and begin guiding him to our normal spot wanting to get away from the big crowd of people, so we don't in trouble, seconds later a teacher comes in splitting up the group making everyone go to their tables leaving an open view.