Secret notes Larry Johnson x Shy!Writer!Reader

Sup, here is the winning fic from the vote, hope ya'll enjoy it!

Next I'll be working on one of my requests so be sure to leave in your comment which you'd like to see next.

Larry x artist reader, Sal and Larry x male!suicidal!reader or finally Travis x reader

Don't forget to drop a star if you liked it and comment to lemme know what you liked. ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

Beautiful is the first word that comes to mind when describing Larry Johnson, his long dark brown hair flowing behind him. His deep black eyes shining in the light, the cute little mole under his left eye. His passionate love of metal music and art, all of it was amazing to me. I never talk to him though, in all my years being here at Nockfell I hadn't spoken to him even once. Even though this was true I couldn't help but be in love with him, he was everything I wanted in a boy. His compassion towards his friends really made my heart soar through the roof, I wished one day he'd just come up to me and say hello. I find solace in my writing, my own little world created to be whatever I wanted it to be. While Larry could tell words through his paints, I tell my words through stories and that connect feels so deep to me. Though we have never spoken, he's been there for me before protecting me from Travis.

I should have taken that chance to speak to him and thank him, though I just ran away like a coward. I hate my cursed shyness, it makes it impossible to get close to anyone. The only people who ever talk to me are my parent's and the teachers, otherwise it's as if I don't even exist. Well that is besides Travis, he makes fun of me for my shy nature. It isn't like I choose to be like this, if I could be this bold person I want to be just like in my stories I would. But I don't have that kind of power in me, no matter how much I wish for it. I let out a deep sigh tapping my pencil on my blank paper, the cool breeze blowing through the small school courtyard. I always enjoy coming to the courtyard in winter and fall, no one comes out here cause it's too cold. I didn't always come out here though, I'd sometimes go to the cafeteria, so I could watch Larry from afar. The way he'd laugh and smile, it'd always inspire me to write more.

Even at my lowest points, just seeing him for a second lifts my mood so much higher. I want so badly to convey how I feel for him, but I can't seem to get the words out of my lips. I stare at the blank page below me, an idea coming to my mind. "I could... write him notes, he doesn't need to know they are me but I would at least be able to tell him how I feel. It's perfect!" I take a deep breath gripping my chest, my heart is pounding wildly at the idea of telling him how I feel. I am both excited and nervous about him reading my note, I mean what if he realizes it's me somehow. I press my pencil down onto the page closing my eyes, I focus on the surrounding wind the sound of the birds in the tree's. "Alright (y/n), just write how you feel" I open my eyes and begin to write on the paper, my hand effortless glides across the page with each letter. My emotions being spilled out by the bucket loads, the way he inspires me to be greater than I am.

It doesn't take long for me to get close to the end of the page, it's then when I realize one note won't be enough to get all my feelings out. I'd have to send more than one letter to him to tell him how I feel, I suppose this is a good start though. I sign off my letter leaving a small drawing of a sparrow with a white lily in its mouth, I have always loved sparrows and flowers, so I guess this trademark would be great. Plus I know Larry loves art, so I hope he appreciates it, I get up from the bench folding the note up reaching into my pocket. I always carry string with me, it's a weird habit I picked up from my mother but it does come in handy. I tie a bow with the string around the letter to keep it shut the break the string slipping the roll back in my pocket, I pick my pencil up and slide it behind my ear before securing my letter. I turn and walk to the doors of the court yard stepping inside, the warm of the school soothing my chilly body.