I. AM. BACK. BITCHES.

Hey folks, it's me Miz your lovable fanfic senpai.

I would like to thank those of you who supported me back when I was semi big on here, you guys what kept me going

I'd like to thank a few special ones that come to mind

Zendisorder

cherry_and_sass 

Sqlly_Johnson (it seems the got rid of their account :(

Indigo_Amber

CelestiasFF

Blossomcherrie

Holly-Bee

candace-idk

WhateverJeez

witchy_gxthic

MacizGAYYYYYYY

This group of people commented the most and interacted with my stories, they pushed me even further past what I thought I was.

I feel bad for disappearing as I did, but after my fathers death I had begun suffering from horrible nightmares and I had no ability to write.

Well THAT IS CHANGING NOW, i am making an effort to come back and give you guys more sallyface goodness :)

Here's whats going to happen for now

1 - I will be continuing to write the fic I recently posted chapter 1 for (If you missed that go read it)

2 - I will be looking through my huge ass fanfic list and see what i have in the works

3- I WILL BE CONTINUING THE ANGEL X READER AND THE ORPHAN READER, THERE WILL BE MORE OF THE PURENESS AND CUTENESS. SO THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE LONGING FOR THAT, IT. WILL. RETURN. In time that is, as i need to finish this fic I started first, lemme know which  one you'd like me to work on first.

4 -  I won't be pressuring myself to write super fast, meaning the updates will be kinda slow but they will come. I just burnt myself out before writing months of long fanfiction.

5 - when i feel im back up to speed i'll be continuing to write my book the crystal clock tower.

 I seriously love you guys, thank you for all the support youve given me.

Welp thats everything I think, Miz-senpai out.