Chapter 2

"Hey Scott can you come over and help me choose what to wear for my date tonight." Stiles spoke through the phone.

"Um, I am kinda busy right now can you ask (Y/N/N) to help you."

"Ya that would actually be better. Call her to your room so I don't have to hang up on you."Stiles said.

"Wait a second." Scott said. "(Y/N/N) Stiles is on the phone, he needs to ask you something." Scott yelled.

"She's-"Scott was cut of by you walking into his room.

"Put it on speaker." You said.

Scott pressed the speaker button and you started speaking.

"What do you need Stilinski."You asked.

"Well I was asking if you wanted to come over and help plan my outfit for my date."Stiles explained.

"Ya sure I'll be over in 5." You told him.

"Thank you so much, you're a life saver. " He said.

We arrived to Stiles' house and you knocked on the door. Stiles immediately opened it and dragged me inside without a hello.

"Hi to you too." You said.

"(Y/N) I am freaking out what should I wear. I haven't done this in 6 months, last time I did this I was with Lydia." Stiles spoke nervously. As he mentioned her name the feelings came rushing back, the girl that broke his heart, the girl who never treated him right. She was so pathetic, every time you heard that name it made your stomach churn. She didn't deserve Stiles, he did everything for her he made time for her and she didn't even give him the light of day. She treated him like nothing.

(guys don't worry I love Stydia, this is all just part of the story)

You quickly pulled yourself out of your little rant and turned your attention back over to Stiles. "Ok ok Stiles calm down, what time does your date start? " You asked.

"In 2 hours." Stiles answered nervously.

"Ok we have a lot of time, let's see what you got." You said.

20 minutes had passed and he neglected almost everything I choose from his closet. I found an ugly Hawaiian shirt, I quickly grabbed it and handed it to him. "No I am not wearing that (Y/N) that is a casual date. Plus I was going to give that shirt to good will, I was just keeping it for the time being. "Stiles said nervously.

"Stiles why not she would love to see you in this. " You said jokingly.

"Please no I have other things in my closet." Stiles spoke throwing the Hawaiian shirt to the unknown depths of his closet.

It has now been an hour and Stiles finally finished picking out the perfect outfit. Right now he was in his bathroom getting ready.

"Stiles you good in there?" You spoke a little worried.

"Ya just trying to button my top." Stiles spoke shyly.

"Come out I'll help you." You giggled.

"Ok fine but stop laughing." Stiles spoke.

Stiles walked out of the bathroom with half of his top buttoned. You just laughed when he walked out and quickly helped him.

"Thank you again (Y/N) I really do appreciate it. I asked Scott and he said he was "busy" which I don't believe. Then he gave me the idea of asking you, so I did." Stiles said.