Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Friendly 'Chat' In The Park.

Marin and Felesha were currently sitting on a park bench under a tree, eating the ice-cream they had bought a minute ago from Andréy the ice cream woman. They were planning to see a movie at nine, but ended up being delayed as there was a bit of a difficult situation with the ice-cream, so they ended up running an entire hour late.
        Contemplating on it, they decided to see a movie at 1:00. Now, the incident with the ice-cream was a bit difficult so to say. Andréy had first made an ice-cream with banana and mint flavoured ice-cream, but then threw it away, and remade an ice-cream with cheesecake and blueberry flavoured ice-cream.
       All in all, they were all confused. So to end the mix up, Marin just ordered both in a plastic container while Felesha got one with blueberry, peach and coconut flavoured ice-cream. 'What a weird combination.' Marin thought as he stared at the ice cream.
        What he didn't know was that the ice-cream was a combination of what he looked like. Blueberry for the hair and eyes, coconut for his pale skin and peach for his lips. So yeah, a very weird combination indeed.
        As they were sitting in the park, passers-by who had realized that the blonde beauty was none other than Felesha Agreste started to secretly take pictures. Everytime Marin had caught them, he would intentionally stare at them until they stopped. 'Surely, this will be up on the news later on' is what they both thought.
        "Thank you for agreeing to this, Marin. It is very nice to spend some time with you." Felesha broke the comfortable enough silence. Rubbing the back of his neck, Marin looked away.
        "It's no problem. I kind of....like to spend time with you too." A blush formed on his face. Without even realizing it, he held her hand in his own. Intertwining his finger with her's. Unconsciously, she leaned her head on his broad shoulder. Relaxing into the feeling, Marin rested his head on her's.
          'SMACK!!' a sound that was heard from afar, wasn't visible to the ears of 'Marisha'(nickname for Marin and Felesha). The binoculars had broken in half from the full force of Chatte Not fists. Her teeth were grinding against each other so hard, it wouldn't be a surprise if she showed up to patrol without any teeth.
        "I can't believe this..." She murmured. She followed through out the entire day as her superhero persona. And she was extremely tired as she had woken up early to follow them. "They don't even look cute together!" She was yelling at this point, drawing the attention of a couple of young teens who were just passing by.
       The teens looked up building, only to see the super heroine of Paris. When Chat looked them in eye, all she barked was, "What!? Never seen a girl with a cat suit stalking someone!?" With that they dashed off.
         With the binoculars broken, Chat had no other choice but to go closer. With her baton, she leapt off the building and extended the baton before soaring through the air, and landed on a nearby tree in the park, camouflaging herself in the leaves.
       Felesha felt eyes on the back of her head throughout the entire day. And was feeling it again with her head rested upon Marin's shoulder. She didn't want to turn around, not yet at least. She wanted to enjoy the time she was spending with Marin a little longer.
        And it seemed Marin wanted the same thing. She didn't want to rush things, or put him on the spot, but she really wanted to know if he liked anyone. She pushed off of him and looked into his eyes. His bluebell eyes showed confusion, and Felesha took that as her advantage to just kiss him right there.
       Unfortunately.....a black leathered hand had been shoved in the space between them. Felesha, shocked, pulled back and stared at the person who stopped her. She glared at the green eyed cat, and it was returned by none other than the one in favor.
         "Marin, perhaps we should go to see that 'very romantic' movie we were planning to see earlier right now. Come on!" Felesha grabbed Marin's hand and tried to pull him up but couldn't. Chatte Noire had her claws dug into his jacket.
         "Why rush? I mean, the movie isn't starting at twelve, is it? You still have an hour before it starts. And I'm sure Marin would just 'loovveeeeee' to rest his legs from all the walking you did today. So why not just hang with me for the time?" Adrienne wasn't one to just put somebody on the spot just like that for no reason.
        Yes, Adrienne was jealous. She herself didn't know why. (Except us. Right peeps 😋) 'It's probably just the inner Chat messing with my head' is what Adrienne thought, before she transformed into the one messing with her head and followed them.
        Marin and Felesha both felt as if the question was directed to them. Felesha, a bit more. Marin, a bit confused. "Well..." He continued, "I guess we can hang for a bit. I mean..the movie isn't starting until-"
       "Fine! We will stay here for the time being."
       "And just to let y'all know, I'll be accompanying you to your 'rrrromantic' movie. As your escort in case somethin' bad happens." Chatte Noire ended the conversation with those two lines, sending a wink at the end of the sentence while Felesha gritted her teeth in anger and annoyance.