Chapter Nineteen: Sir Flame Is Feeling a Bit Punny

Adrienne's POV
           Alain and I had spent over two hours at Mistress Fu's house. But honestly, it was worth it. Mistress Fu gave us something that we could use to defeat Marin. It was potions for our Kwamis'. She told us that it could transform our Kwamis into different forms.
           "These potions can easily transform your Kwamis into anything. The holder of the Lady Beetle miraculous and I made these potions a couple of months ago. You have just never been able to use it for any of your situations."explained Mistress Fu.
       "Ok. How do we use it though?"asked Alain.
      "That is easy. Just have your Kwami drink the potions."said Mistress Fu. "Alright, now. I think it is time for you two to save that boy. Now, get going."
      "Thank you Mistress Fu."Alain and I both said. As we were about to leave, I turned back.
      "Mistress Fu? Who is Lady Beetle behind the mask?"I asked. Mistress Fu chuckled.
      "You will find out in time, child. Now go. And save that boy from the clutches of Hawkmoth." I nodded and closed the door.

*~Timeskip to outside~*

          Alain and I walked outside, and gasped. The sky was dark and stormy. The air smelt of fire. Paris was no longer the city of Love. It was the City of Destruction. To think that Marin, the kind hearted, loveable boy, could do such destruction to the city.
        "We should hurry. I don't want Paris to get any worse than it already is..."I nodded in agreement.
       "PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!!!!"
       "TRIXX, LET'S POUNCE!!!!"

         Alain and I transformed into Renard Rouge and Chatte Noire. Alain had grabbed a bag from Mistress Fu's house and stashed the potions in it. He slung the bag over his shoulder and we made our way to the last place Marin was seen. The Eiffel tower.
          It didn't take long for us to get there, but when we got there, the place was in mayhem. Cars were flipped over, and on fire. Citizens were scrambling about, screaming, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEE!!!!!" I sighed.
         "This should be fun."I murmured. Suddenly, fire ignited before us, and Marin emerged from the flames. His eyes weren't blue anymore. They were blood red.
         "CHATTE NOIRE! AND, OH! WHO IS THIS? FRESH MEAT?" Marin asked.
          "I am Renard Rouge! Marin-!" He was cut off.
         "I AM SIR FLAME! MARIN, IS GONE. AND HE WONT BE COMING BACK!" Mar- No. Sir Flames shouted.

Renard Rouge's POV

         I watched as my best friend was being controlled by Hawkmoth. If I get my hands on that old lady, I am going to dismantle her face in more than one ways. I am gonna claw out her eyes. I'm gonna-
          "WILL YOU SHUT UP!?" Sir Flames' irritated voice rang.
          "What?" I asked.
          "You were talking out loud."explained Chatte Noire.
          "Oh." I responded. I cleared my throat. "Sir Flames, I command you to surrender!"
          "Umm....Alain, we don't do things like that. We don't just say, ' I command you to surrender!' that's not what we usually do." Kitty Noir whispered to me. Sir Flames burst out laughing.
         "HAHAHAHA!!! I COMMAND YOU TO SURRENDER? HAHAHA. BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, GIVE ME YOUR MIRACULOUSES!"
          "Sorry Sir Flames, but all you're gonna get is a wave of water to cool down your firey behind."Chatte Noire tried to make a water pun.
          "THAT WAS THE WORST PUN YOU'VE EVER MADE. I WONDER IF YOU'LL EVER BE ABLE TO MAKE A GOOD PUN IN ALL YOUR NINE LIVES."
         Kitty Noir put a hand above her heart. "Ouch!"
         "DID THAT BURN YOUR REPUTATION AS THE PUN MASTER? OH WELL! I'M FELINE PRETTY GOOD ABOUT MYSELF RIGHT NOW. AND I THINK I'M GONNA GET THOSE MIRACULOUSES!"
           "I hope it comes with a receipt." I smirked. Chatte Noire tilted her head.
          "That made nooo sense." Chatte Noire grabbed her baton. "Oh well, that doesn't matter right now. What matters now is saving you, Marin!" She said, turning her focus to Sir Flames.
         I grabbed my flute, ready to save my best friend from the clutches of evil. A devilish smile grew upon the moka skin of Sir Flames. "THAT'S RIGHT! COME MEET YOUR DOOM!" He yelled.
         With a nod shared between me and Chatte Noire and I, we charged into battle

*~Third Person's POV~*

          Chatte Noire and Renard Rouge both charged Sir Flames. To say that both of them working together to take Marin down would work...well...there was a 50-50% chance it would, and wouldn't. Because, Sir Flames was powerful.
           You know, since he's Lady Beetle. Chatte Noire flanked the left side while Renard Rouge flanked the right. Chatte Noire took out her baton and leaped into the air, extending the shaft to try and knock Sir Flames off course. She didn't succeed the times she tried.
       Each time, she would end up getting hit by a flaming spear or a flaming arrow. If Sir Flames felt generous, he would send a flaming yarn ball into the sky, shouting, "GET THE YARN KITTY CAT! GO ON! GET IT!"
          Renard Rouge on the other hand was able to get a few hits. By few, it meant two. Once was when he created a fake illusion of bombs dropping from the sky, making Sir Flames duck, which meant he got hit in the head.
           The second time is when Renard Rouge created an illusion of a hamster. Which confused Sir Flames. Sir Flames had gone to observe the hamster, when suddenly the hamster started to grow, and grow, and grow. Until it reached the height of the school building! 
          Sir Flames pushed out his palm and flames erupted from it. The hamster disappeared in a poof of smoke, leaving the flames to dance along the air. With Sir Flames distracted, Renard Rouge swung his flute and struck Sir Flames in the head.
          "OUCH!!! THAT'S IT! PLAY TIME IS OVER! I WAS HOLDING BACK, WANTING TO SEE WHAT YOU WOULD DO! BUT THAT CROSSED THE LINE!" Sir Flames grabbed hold of Renard Rouge's forearm and swung him across the floor. Sir Flame created a fiery chain, latching it onto Chatte Noire's leg, who was mid air from leaping into the sky.
             He brought down the chain, with Chatte Noire in tow, and smashed her against a tall brick wall. She was thrown back, several feet away. Renard Rouge, who witnessed the action, brought up his flute to his lips and used his last resort.
            Smoke curled before Sir Flame, making him take a step back. Finally, the smoke separated into two figures! When Sir Flame stared at the smoke, he saw someone that struck a nerve in his heart. Making him snap out of it. His voice wasn't booming when he spoke to the two figures.
           " Mom?....Dad? "