Chapter Twenty Five: Marin and Felisha Meet!!!!

Adrienne's POV

      What? "But mother, I don't have a sister." I stated. This girl...I've never met her before in my life.
      "Yes, she is your sister. Twin sister, if I may. She used to attend a school in London. But now, she will attend school with you. I hope there won't be a problem with that." She said, in her usual voice tone. I stared her in the eye, before sighing heavily.
        "There won't be a problem, mother." I answered her. Here I thought she wanted to talk with me. Or at least spend some time with me. But I didn't expect for her to introduce me to my so called sister who I've never met.
        "Alright then," she gestured to the door. "Take your sister to the dinning room and get something to eat before you go to school."
        "You won't join us?" I really hope that mother can have breakfast with us, seeing as Felisha has arrived today. Maybe she could at least spend some time with us.
       "I'm too busy. Maybe later." Of course. If she couldn't give me any time when it was just me, then why would she give us her time if her other child came home. I walked over to the door, and sent a small smile at Felisha, waving my hand slightly. She just nodded.
         I closed my mother's office door, and turned to my....sister. "Um. Hi, Felisha. I'm Adrienne. I guess we're, um. Sisters?" I said, not really sure of what to say.
       "Yes. I....expect, that we would get along well?" The way she speak. She is definitely my mother's daughter. She has the same cold manner. But her eyes are a little different than my mother. Hers were a little less colder than my mother's.
        "Yeah. I think that we'd get along just fine." I answered. As I was about to walk down the steps to head to the dinning room, I noticed that on Felisha's finger on her right hand, sat a ring. It looked just like mine. "Um, hey," I tapped her shoulder, "That's a pretty neat ring you have there."
       Her eyes widened a fraction slightly. She grabbed her hand and held it to her chest, before quickly clearing her throat. "I got it as a gift, from someone in my old school in London." I smiled, knowing that she wasn't lonely in London.
       "Cool. Well, we should get something to eat before we head out to school." As soon as we said that, we made our way down the dinning room. As we entered, we took a seat, and waited for our meals to arrive.
        As the food arrived, I looked over at Felisha, who just took a cup of coffee. "Is that what you're  having for breakfast?" I asked. She looked up from her coffee, and smacked her lips together.
      "Is it to much?"

Third Person POV

        As the two girls had finished eat their 'breakfast', they got into the car with Gorilla, and they drove off to school. It took the usual amount of time to reach to school, as if nothing had changed. As they had arrived, Adrienne practically dragged Felisha over to her friends.
       "Hey Adrienne, and, uhh....her friend?" Nina greeted. Adrienne was practically glowing from excitement. She took Felisha's hand in her own, and pointed a finger at her with the other hand.
      "Guys, I want you to meet, Felisha Agreste. My sister," Adrienne announced proudly. She turned to her sister and gestured to her two best friends. "Felisha, this is Alain and Nina. Two of my bestest friends. Now, the only person that I have to introduce you too is-!"
       Her sentence was interrupted when a being had accidentally bumped into Felisha, throwing them down to the floor. As Felisha had looked up, she was met by a boy with midnight blue hair, and Bluebell eyes.
       "And that's the other person who she wanted to introduce you too." Answered Alain as he smirked at his best friend. Marin, other wise known as the blueberry child, blushed at the situation he had put himself into.
       "I-I'm so sorry!" He yelled, pushing himself up from the position they were in. He offered the girl his hand, and when she took it, he easily pulled her up. "I'm really sorry about that. I hope that your not-!" He stopped himself. He was stunned by how pretty the girl was. And how much she looked like Adrienne."Hurt....."
        "I-Im fine. Um..thanks for uh, asking..." She answered softly. Adrienne looked at her sister confused. Adrienne just met her, and she hadn't stuttered once. But now.... Something was going on. And Adrienne's theory was answered when a light blush shaded her sister's cheeks.
      Suddenly, Marin was jerked away, and was as red as Natasha's hair when he realized that the person who did it was Adrienne. "W-w-what's w-wr-wrong, A-a-adrienne?" He stuttered out, and cursed himself for being so scared.
       Banana child cleared her throat before speaking. "Felisha, this is Marin. My Best Friend!" She emphasized the words 'best friend'. Um, news flash Adrienne. Best friends don't count, when your jelly of someone who likes that person.
      ' Best friend? Really Adrienne?' is what Alain and Nina thought. Seriously, this girl is....i don't even know. Marin on the other hand, well, he was giving a classic 'wtf' face. 'That's something. An improvement from Just A Friend' is what he thought.
        Felisha stared at Adrienne, her usual cold look back. But when she turned back to Marin, oooo this girl could blush. Marin was blushing as well. Not because if the girl who was looking at him, well, that too. But also because his crush, the love if his life, was touching him. And he didn't even fall in her.
       "Uh.... Y-Yeah. N-nice t-to meet you!" He shook her hand.
       "Um. Yes, it's nice to meet you too." She answered. But internally she was screaming. 'Wow, this guy is really good looking! And he seems so kind! And his body built! Oh, and his eyes are so pretty! His hands are so soft...and warm!"
        "Well, Marin's eyes really are pretty aren't they?" Said Alain as he smirked. Felisha blushed, as she hadn't realized that she was speaking out loud. She covered her mouth. "If you're wondering, we only heard about his eyes and hands. Nothing else." Alain said, again.
        "Umm...yeah, maybe we should just head to class." Advised Nina. And so, they all went to class. With Marin and Felisha blushing. Alain and Nina smirking. And a new feeling burning in the pit of Adrienne's stomach.