Chapter Eight: I Become The Next Demi Lovato!

I ran out the bathroom, screaming my lungs out. I quickly dove into the fort and hid under my sheet covers. Alain and the three musketeers slowly made their ways over to me. I felt a hand being placed on to the sheets, and slowly yanking it away from me.
"What's wrong!?"asked Alain.
"Is there a cockroach in the bathroom?"asked Ririna.
"You're acting as though you've seen a ghost."guessed Alex.
"H-h-how D-Did y-y-you k-k-k-know?" I asked. Everyone's faces paled. Was she just joking. Uh oh. "Alain! Go check the mirror!"
"What!? You saw a ghost!? How!? Why!?" Alain freaked out.
"You weren't joking!?"I shouted at Alex.
"You're telling the truth!?"she shouted.
"Yes! I saw a demon in the mirror! Honest!" I admitted.
"Alain! Go check the bathroom!!"yelled Ririna.
"WHA!? Why me!?" He yelled.
"JUST GO!!!" Ririna, Alex and I yelled in union. Alain took a large gulp, before walking into the ghost infected bathroom. He shut the door behind him, for some unknown reason.
"Hey guys! What did I miss?"asked Scarlett, who somehow dove into the tent without us realizing.
"Well...Marin saw a ghost in the bathroom."said Alex.
"And??"asked Scarlett.
"Alain went to check on it."finished Alex.
"Seriously? Let me go grab my camera. I can't miss the moment he walks out."said Scarlett, before she crept out the tent and walked to her room. After a few minutes, she returned, with a camera in her hand. Wow...she meant what she said.
She crawled back into the tent, and joined us. We peeked through the creek in the blankets, and peered at the bathroom, waiting for Alain's return. A few minutes passed and he never returned. Scarlett, with camera in hand, turned to me. "How did this ghost look?"she asked.
" Bloodied skin, yellow teeth...horns."I explained. All Scarlett did was nod. We waited in silence. Suddenly, Alain walked out of the bathroom with a grin on his face. "Marin? Did this ghost have white hair? Because I think this is what you saw."he said, holding a mop.
"No way. It didn't have hair!" I said.
"If you say so. Maybe we should burn the board tomorrow. For now,let's just relax and watch a movie."he suggested. We agreed and popped our popcorn and set up a movie the three musketeers bought. It was called, 'Jumanji'.
It was the funniest movie I had ever seen. I will have to buy the CD at the DvD store after school's finished for the day. Alain took the bowls to the sink while Scarlett,Ririna,Alex and I played some games. We started playing snake and ladders. Ririna ended up winning, but I still think she cheated.
As we were playing, we heard a sound coming from the window. I slowly walked over to the window and parted the curtains. As I threw the curtain, I saw two green eyes glowing in the night. I got startled and accidentally fell.
As soon as I got back up, the two green eyes were gone. I blinked a couple of times before I dove back into the tent. "What was that?"asked Alex.
"I don't know. Maybe a Jumbie. Never mind that. Let's get on with these games."I said. We continued playing board games. I am 100% positive that Ririna was cheating, because she kept winning.
After the board games, we decided to do Karaoke. As soon as Alain returned, we started. Everyone paired off. Ririna and Alex, Scarlett and Alain...and me. That's fine. I'm gonna win by myself!
First Ririna and Alex sang 'Dusk till Dawn'.

Then Alain and Scarlett sang 'New Rules'.

And finally it was my turn. I sang a song called 'Senbonzakura'