Chapter Twenty Four: Hello, Dear Sister!

Adrienne's POV

       After I had jumped in my room from my window, my transformation had worn off. I landed on my feet, and caught Plagg in my hands. "So...tired. Give me my Camembert...let me live!" He said, and might I say dramatically.
       "Of course. Don't be such a drama queen though. You'll live." I rolled my eyes, at which he returned a cold hearted glare. He floated up from my hand, and crossed his little tiny arms.
       "Well excuuuuuusssee me, miss Agreste," he said, avoiding my gaze. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be so tired. I need my energy genius. And you and your Prince having a brawl lasting a few days does not help me, at all."
      "What? What do you mean?" I asked. Marin had said the same thing to me earlier. I don't get it.  Plagg finally looked at me. And the look he gave me, downright said 'Your'e stupid. You know that, right?'
       "Did not one explain it to you?" He sighed. "I guess I have no choice. Well, for starters, your Prince got akumatized. And might I say he was the strongest akumatized villain I've ever seen in all of history. There's a new superhero. And you have short term memory loss. That's about it. And now, my cheese please."
       I couldn't believe what I was hearing. So it was true. I have short term memory loss. "My cheese, please!" Plagg whined. I sighed before I handed him a piece of Camembert. "You can look up the fight on your computer if you want." Plagg blurted out while he munched upon his cheese.
       "Thanks Plagg!" I thanked him. Why didn't I think of that. I hopped into my rolling chair, and quickly signed into my computer, heading over to the news app. I clicked on the latest upload and prepared myself for the video that was better than a movie.

*Two hours later*

     Woah. That's all I have to say. Woah. I didn't know that Marin could be so dangerous, yet somehow playful in his villain form. "That was..."
      "Cool. Right?" Plagg chimed in. "He was like a war machine. He even cracked a pun." I snickered. I wonder what type of pun he used in that situation. "And also, I think you should marry him instead of Lady Beetle."
      "What!?" I glared at Plagg, but I could feel a little bit of heat form on the back of my neck. "Marin and I are just friends, Plagg! Nothing more. And besides, I love Lady Beetle." I crossed my arms, and was sure that I was pouting like a baby.
      "Eh? The same Beetle boy who didn't show up to save you, or the baker boy? The same one who doesn't return your feelings for the true you? Sure. Marry him." I turned back to him, giving him my full attention. What does he think that he can get out of this.
       "Lady Beetle, probably had something important to do. And also, he loves it when I crack a pun. He says it lightens up his day." I stated. But yet, Plagg continued.
      "More important than lives!? Listen, Adrienne. All I'm saying is that you'll have a better chance at being loved if you focused on someone else." He continued, "Did you know that Marin snapped out of it when he saw that you got hurt? He endured so much pain from Hawkmoth, just so he wouldn't hurt you."
       I gasped. "When I was Kitty Noir?" He nodded. "But still. I love Lady Beetle and nothing could ever change that. I still can't believe you think I'll be better off loving Marin. He's a really good friend to me, but that's all."
       "You're impossible." He sulked over to my pillow, before dozing off into slumber. I shook my head. But yet....all he said was stuck in my head, grilling itself into my brain. 'Maybe I should visit him when he goes back home. He could probably explain everything better to me. And I should ask Beetle boy-! I mean, Lady Beetle, about why he hadn't shown up.' she thought as she changed into her pajamas and went off to sleep.

*The next morning*

       "Adrienne?... Adrienne?.....MISS ADRIENNE!!!!" I jolted awake as I heard  my mother's assistant, Nathan, yell out to me. I blinked a few times before I spoke.
       "Yes Nathan?" I yawned. He crinkled his nose.
       "You are going to be late for school. So I would suggest you get up and start getting ready. Mrs.Agreste would also like to speak with you before you leave." He informed me.
       Eh? My mother wants to speak with me? This is a first in a few years. "Yes, Nathan. Please inform my mother that I would be there in a few minutes." He nodded before exiting my room. I looked over to my bag, and saw Plagg stick his head out, with a piece of cheese in his mouth.
        "Vu verd em! Go gwet weady!" Plagg spat out pieces of cheese as he chewed and talked at the same time. Ew. I looked at my clock, and saw that it was only fifteen minutes past six. I have time. Let me sleep some more. But then again, my mother probably doesn't want to be kept waiting any longer than she already has.
       I groaned as I sat up from my bed, and quickly got organized. I made my bed, brushed my teeth, took a shower and packed my bag in a matter of ten minutes. Impossible, I know. But hey. What can you say. I'm a model.
       I brushed my hair before grabbing my bag and heading to the front of my house. I walked up to Nathan, who was on his phone. "Um, excuse me Nathan?"
      "Make this quick, Adrienne. I must return to this phone call." He said, turning his eyes to me. 'Then stop talking so much!' I wanted to say, but couldn't.
      "Where is my mother?" I asked. I honestly didn't know. Because well, Nathan didn't tell me.
      "In her office." Is all he said, before returning back to his call. I sighed before I walked back up the stairs, heading to my mother's office.
      "Cheer up kid," said Plagg as he stared at me from his bag. "This could be a good thing. So stop frowning."
      "You're right Plagg. At least she's making some time to talk to me." I said. As we neared the door to her office, I put on my best smiles and knocked. I opened the door as I heard a small, 'Come in.'
        As I opened the door, I saw my mother facing the window, looking at at Paris. "Adrienne."She simply said, and I couldn't help but stiffen. "I would like you to meet someone." And if on cue, the door opened, revealing a girl with long straight light blonde hair, highlighted with gray. And blue eyes. The same as my mother's.....
       "Adrienne," my mother said, facing me and the girl. "Meet your sister, Felisha Agreste."