Chapter Eighteen: Mistress Fu, Never Heard of Her...Oh Wait, I Did!

Kitty Noire's POV

I awoke to the beeping of a machine. Honestly, it was very annoying. As my eyes opened, bright light swarmed my vision. "Am I in Heaven?" I asked. Unsure if I was actually alive.
"No. You're in the hospital."a voice answered. Confused of who that voice belonged to, I glanced around the room. And who I saw, shocked me.
"A-Alain!? What are you doing here!? How did you even know I was here!? How am I even here!?" I ranted on and on. Saying that I was confused, was an understatement. Saying that I was panicking on the inside, was... extremely accurate.
"Well, you're here because you were exhausted. And for how you got here, I brought you here. Does that answer your questions?" Alain asked. For a moment, there was silence. That was until, he asked me the question. "So...you're Chatte Noire?"
I put my head in my hands. How could I let a civilian, much less one of my friends find out my identity. "I am. And honestly, I'm surprised you're not fangirling right now."
"Ok, the actual term for us males are 'fanboying'. And secondly, I'm not as freaked out as I would normally have been because Mistress Fu already explained everything to me."he explained. Mistress Fu?
"Who's Mistress Fu?"I asked. Alain's jaw dropped.
"What do you mean? You should know here! She's the lady who gave you your miraculous!" Alain explained. So, I was given my miraculous by her? Cool.
"That's interesting... Hey Alain?" He looked me in the eye. "Where is Renard Rouge? I'm going to need his help if I have to save Marin."I asked, wondering where our new fellow superhero had gone off to. Alain looked a little hesitant at first, but he eventually answered my question.
"You're talking to him right now." I gave him a look of confusion. "I'm Renard Rouge." I gasped. Ok. Hold the Mayo and back up. He's Renard Rouge? No wonder he wasn't so surprised. "If you don't mind me asking, why was my best friend akumatized?"
Guilt washed over me. "It's...because of me. He got akumatized because of me." I lowered my head in shame. Just thinking about how I couldn't save him hurt my head. Alain was silent. He sighed as he made his way over to the bed. He knelt on one of his knee so we were eye level with each other.
"You know, I think that Marin would be feeling guilty right now if he wasn't akumatized. He would be crying his eyes out right now, if he knew he had hurt you." He said, softly.
"He would, wouldn't he." I sucked in a breath. "Alain, we have to save him. Have you seen Lady Beetle? Did he show up?"
"No. He wasn't there."he explained.
"Then how are we going to save Marin? Lady Beetle is the only one who can get the akuma out of him." Alain seemed to be lost in thought. But then, I could have sworn I saw a light bulb floating over his head.
"I got it!" He snapped his finger. "Remember the first time Lady Beetle tried to save Ivrah?" I nodded. "He didn't de-evilize the akuma. He simply broke the object the akuma was in. I'm thinking if we're able to get the object, we can break it and trap the akuma in a glass jar for the time being until Lady Beetle shows up!"
Of course! Why didn't I think of that!? "That's genius Alain! It might actually work! But..."I trailed off.
"What?" He questioned.
"We can't do it alone. We'll need more help. And, I don't think there are anymore miraculous holders." For some reason, Alain didn't seem as troubled as I was.
"There's Mistress Fu. She can help us. When we met, she was explaining to me that there were potions that could change the appearance of the Kwamis. It grants them special powers. She said that if the situation gets any worse, the potions must be our back up."Alain, explained.
"Then, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said. Then, i finally noticed something. "Where's my Kwami?" There was a muffled shout from under my blanket. As I lifted my blanket, it revealed my Kwami, Plagg, and a fox Kwami.
"Finally! I almost suffocated to death! Where's my cheese Adrienne?"Plagg whined. But he stopped as he was nudged by the fox Kwami.
"Be quiet Plagg. She just woke up."he whispered. Then, he turned to me. "Hello, I am Trixx! The Kwami of the fox miraculous! I am here to help save your friend and Paris, from upcoming evil!"
"Hello, I am Adrienne Agreste! Holder of the cat miraculous! Nice to meet you."I replied. But then Plagg groaned.
"You don't have to tell him that you the holder of the cat miraculous! He knows already."annoyed Plagg. I rolled my eyes. Out of everyone, I had to get Plagg?
"Whatever. Anyways, let's go meet Mistress Fu. PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

As I transformed into Chatte Noire, Alain transformed into Renard Rouge. (I'm sorry guys, but I couldn't get a picture of him, in his suit. Please forgive me 🙇) As we both transformed, we jumped out of the hospital window, before anyone could enter the room.
After a couple of minutes from following Alain, we were stood, outside if Mistress Fu's house. "Ready to meet the lady who gave you the Kwami?" I nodded. "Then what are we waiting for, let's go in."
As we stepped foot into Mistress Fu's house, we were greeted by an old lady, wearing a red Hawaiian shirt and a light brown skirt, wooden cane in hand. "Wait, we've met before. In front on the school!" I realized.
"Yes, child. It is very nice to see you again, Adrienne. Come, let us sit." She led us to with a modern Chinese style.

As Alain and I sat on the nice, smooth floor, Mistress Fu walked over to one of her cabinets and pulled out a vile of potions

As Alain and I sat on the nice, smooth floor, Mistress Fu walked over to one of her cabinets and pulled out a vile of potions. "Now," she began, "I believe this is what you and Mister Alain, have come for."

____________________________________
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey hey hey!

How are my miraculous friends doing? I hope you guys are going, miraculously...

Yeah, I know. Cheesy.

Guess I'm getting waaaaay to attached to Chat Noir. Can't help it.

Anyways, here is chapter eighteen of my ongoing series.

(P.S. I forgot what ongoing means)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! If not, oh well. But for the sake of my story (and me) please enjoy..

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to repeatedly annoy my best friend.

PEACE 😎🙋