Chapter Six: The Three Musketeers!!!

Yesterday was a little disturbing with the whole...News thing. It didn't matter anymore, because today, Alain and his cousins will be playing the Ouija board with me. Alain and I went to the bakery, to pick up some sweets for his cousins, before picking them up.
We took ten croissants, ten sliced sandwiches and five pieces of cheese cake. It was going to taste awesome (because I made them). We walked back to his house, where I was greeted by his parents.
"Marin,dear. How are you?" asked Mrs. Cesaire.
"I'm fine. I can't wait to meet your nieces and nephews."I replied. Mrs. Cesaire frowned, which quickly transformed into a smile.
"Oh! Didn't Alain tell you? We don't have nephews. We only have nieces."she said.
"Oh! Okay then. Well, when are we leaving?"I asked.
"Right now."said Mr. Cesaire. We all hoped into their vehicle, and drove to the airport. It took about 25 minutes to reach the airport, without traffic. We all got out of the car, and wondered around the airport. It was a little busy, but not as busy as it was for the holidays.
We walked up to the counter and asked the guy behind it where the plane returning from England was. He said it was gateway #7. We headed to the gateway and waited for a couple of minutes before we spotted them.
       It was actually pretty easy spotting them. They all had brown hair, like Alain, except he had red highlights.
     The oldest had beach wave brown hair and eyes. She wore a silver shirt, black jacket and yellow,purple and gray tie. Her dark grey skirt reached her shins, like a long dress. (Can't be seen in the photo)

       The second oldest looked a little like Alain

       The second oldest looked a little like Alain. She had the brown hair and eyes. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. She was definitely a book worm, and.smart. She wore a yellow jersey which read 'COCOA' and a brown sweater.

 She wore a yellow jersey which read 'COCOA' and a brown sweater

      The last looked like an ordinary teen. She had a pair of headphones hanging around her neck. Her brown hair was a lighter then her sisters'. Her eyes weren't brown. They were a kind of like black colour. Dark gray? She wore a bead bracelet and necklace, with a shell in the middle. A white tank top with green straps clung to her body. In her hands, was an iPod, designed to look like a devil.

        To me, the oldest looked like the girl who starred in Harry Potter, Hermine Granger

        To me, the oldest looked like the girl who starred in Harry Potter, Hermine Granger. (Is that how you spell it?). She looked like  she was 18.
   The second looked like Alain.😑. Are they cousins or siblings? Eh, whatever! She looked like 17.
       The youngest looked about 15. She reminded me of this strange lady who tried to teach me how to program an old type of radio. She said it was rare. I wonder if this one will teach me how to program a VHS system or something.
       We walked over to the three musketeers to greet them. Mrs. Cesaire ran over to them and stretched out her arms. "Oh my little girls!! It's been so long since I've been with nice people. I've missed you three dearly!!"
        The oldest hugged her first. "It's nice to see you again auntie!"she said, with her British accent.
        "It's so wonderful to see you Ririna!"said Mrs. Cesaire.
        The girl, now known as Ririna, unhooked her hands around Mrs. Cesaire and walked over to Mr. Cesaire. Ririna's place by her aunt was taken by her younger sister. The girl who looked like Alain.
       "AUNTY!!"She exclaimed, flinging herself around Mrs. Cesaire. "I've missed you so very much! And this time, you moved to the city of love! Let's go to the Eiffel Tower! I want to try their sweets and delicacies!"
         "We will, Scarlett, but first Alain has an activity for you guys!"said Mrs. Cesaire. Scarlett nodded and headed over to join Ririna and her uncle. They were talking about something I couldn't make out.
        Finally, the last sister gave Mrs. Cesaire a hug. "Hello Aunt Viv. It's nice to see you again. I hope this visit will be more fun than the last. Anyways, what those Alain have in plan for us this year?"she asked.
       "Why don't you and your sisters go ask him then. To be completely honest I don't even know myself, Alex."said Mrs. C. I'm gonna start calling her that for now. Alex went over to her sisters and joined in on their conversation.
         "Wow...so I don't get a hug. Or a simple 'hey Alain, long time no see!' Man! My cousins are dread!"he said.
         "Don't worry. Your invisibility spell will ware off soon. Then they'll notice you."I said, trying to cheer him up.
       He frowned at me and said, "Hm. So I'm invisible. Wow. Marin, you could make a great comedian. If you weren't so clumsy."
       "Ouch."I said, resting my hand on my heart. We had a short silence then laughed. We still had the sweets in our hands. Finally, the three musketeers made their way to Alain.
       "Hello cousin. I am sorry I didn't greet you earlier."said Ririna.
       "Yeah sorry, I was...busy"said Scarlett.
       "Me too. I was busy... listening to music."said Alex. How smart.
       "All good. I was mad at first, but now I'm feeling good. A certain raven haired boy cheered me up."he said, gesturing to me. I rolled my eyes, then chuckled. "Cousins, meet my best friend, Marin."
       "Hey! Welcome to...Paris. Hope you have a nice time in our city."I said. I stretched out my hand and shook their hands.
       "It's nice to meet you Marin. Thank for the kind welcome. Are all the people in the city so friendly as you are?"asked Ririna.
      "So far so good. But...I have to warn you. It's not so safe. But don't worry. Lady Beetle and Chatte Noire will be there to save the day."I said. Ririna and Alex looked confused, but Scarlett definitely knew who they were.
         "Ah...the heroes of Paris! They save the city from akumatized victims. I had enough time before I got here to look them up. I hope I can meet them. If I did, I'm so putting them on my blog!"
       "Wow...like cousin like cousin. Are you two sure you're not siblings?"I asked.
       "If they were I would know."Mrs. Cesaire.
       "You sure. Maybe your hiding it from them. But don't worry you two! I'll find out for you! Mrs. Cesaire! Are you sure sure?"I asked.
       "Pretty sure."she reasurred me. I turned to Mr. Cesaire.
       "Well mister C? Is this one your daughter?"I said.
       "The truth is out. Scarlett is my daughter."he said.
       My mouth dropped. "Really????"
       "Wait. I just remembered something. Ririna was there when she was born. Right?"he asked, looking at her.
       She nodded. "Yes. She was delivered by a lady with brown hair and brown eyes. My mother. Alain's mom's sister. And my father was there too. My aunt and uncle were far away when she was born" explained Ririna.
       "😑. What does that have to do with my question. A simple yes or no would do right now."I said.
       "Okay. No. She is not my kid. I only have one clumsy doofus. This one right over here."he said pointing to Alain. Alain for some reason looked satisfied.
       "Marin. I wish you were my son for some reason."said Mrs. C.
       "He can be. All he has to do is marry one of my cousins and you'd have a son-in-law."he said, proudly.
        "Dude...are you drunk?"
        "Nope. Can't get drunk. Even if I drink the strongest glass of Black and White."he said smiling. I smirked.
        "Excuse me. Ririna, Scarlett and Alex. Can I talk to you three alone?"I asked. They looked puzzled but agreed to come along. Mr. and Mrs. C and Alain went to the car and waited for us to return.
       Once we were alone, I started to talk.
       "Does Alain drink?"I asked.
       "No he doesn't. Why do you ask?"asked Alex.
       "Well, I was planning to pull a little prank on him. Are you three interested?"I asked.
       "Depends on what it is. Well what are you waiting for? Spill."said Scarlett.
       I told them my plan and they agreed. We went back to the car and sat down. Mr and Mrs. C in the front. Ririna, Scarlett and Alex in the three seater at the back. And Alain and I in single seats next to the slide in doors.
       "So what were you four  talking about?"asked Mrs. C.
       "Oh. Nothing important."I said grinning at the three musketeers. I can't wait for this prank to happen.